Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-02-2023, 05:50 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Legacy Core Class Dinobots & Volcanicus Official Images & Production Com

Hasbro designer Evan Brooks has treated us with some official in-hand images of the new Legacy Core Class Dinobots including the recently revealed Core Grimlock via his Instagram account. Read on for his comments about Grimlock, Slug and Sludge and… Volcanicus! Hello again, Transformer Fans! Last of the Legacy follow up posts from me ( I’ll get to some Studio series ones next, I promise!). This time showing off more of the Core Class dinobots and the leader of the pack, Grimlock! Getting the original trio together, here is the big (80’s) t-rex bot shrunk down to core class. The » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Legacy Core Class Dinobots & Volcanicus Official Images & Production Comments appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 02-02-2023, 07:56 PM   #2
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers Legacy Core Class Dinobots & Volcanicus Official Images & Production

idc what any you say, I’m getting this, Monstructor AND Dinoking, I’ll get them all
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 10:05 PM   #3
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Legacy Core Class Dinobots & Volcanicus Official Images & Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
idc what any you say, I?m getting this, Monstructor AND Dinoking, I?ll get them all
Fuuuuuck yesssss

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 10:30 PM   #4
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Looks really bad.
Not worth the money.
Lame.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 10:44 PM   #5
timcrook
Cybertron

Are the connections similar to combiner wars?
Old 02-02-2023, 11:00 PM   #6
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Cute, but as many have pointed out already, the full retail price of those Dinobots will be more than the POTP Dinobots + Slash.

That's hefty a price tag.

We need that Winners $5.99 pricing on those.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 03:35 AM   #7
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Sludge and Slag are total fun, can't wait for the rest. Just fun great toys to fiddle with, great desktbots. YMMV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcrook View Post
Are the connections similar to combiner wars?
No, but they are the same as the ones on Weaponizers/Fossilizers/SS86 Kup. I actually attached Sludge to either Kup of ScreapHeap lol. They're too small to be CW. Some Cronenberg shit happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectingtoys View Post
Cute, but as many have pointed out already, the full retail price of those Dinobots will be more than the POTP Dinobots + Slash.

That's hefty a price tag.

We need that Winners $5.99 pricing on those.
sure, 6X $17 is not cheap. Hasbro's price increases are not commiserate with inflation or additional costs; they weren't at the start of the Siege. Record profits, cutting budgets, HMMM.

however, $102 (pre-tax) is factually less than $123 (pre-tax), which was the cost for POTP Volcanicus including Slash.

Does it suck that Core classes now cost basically what Deluxes did? Of course it does. I've personally made my peace. I want to buy Transformers. I get GS edge discount if possible. I don't buy them all. If I'm just going to complain, then I'll quit. I've made my peace.

Old 02-03-2023, 04:30 AM   #8
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Sludge and Slag are total fun, can't wait for the rest. Just fun great toys to fiddle with, great desktbots. YMMV!

No, but they are the same as the ones on Weaponizers/Fossilizers/SS86 Kup. I actually attached Sludge to either Kup of ScreapHeap lol. They're too small to be CW. Some Cronenberg shit happening!

sure, 6X $17 is not cheap. Hasbro's price increases are not commiserate with inflation or additional costs; they weren't at the start of the Siege. Record profits, cutting budgets, HMMM.

however, $102 (pre-tax) is factually less than $123 (pre-tax), which was the cost for POTP Volcanicus including Slash.

Does it suck that Core classes now cost basically what Deluxes did? Of course it does. I've personally made my peace. I want to buy Transformers. I get GS edge discount if possible. I don't buy them all. If I'm just going to complain, then I'll quit. I've made my peace.
POTP Volcanicus is significantly better than this (in looks and functionality). The core bots are ok. I have Sludge and he's ok, but that price is too much for what we're getting.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 11:06 AM   #9
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
POTP Volcanicus is significantly better than this (in looks and functionality). The core bots are ok. I have Sludge and he's ok, but that price is too much for what we're getting.
Absolutely fair!

Old 02-03-2023, 01:55 PM   #10
Skorpulator
Armada

Grimlock is brutal... but I'll still buy it.
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote