Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #2251
pandaprime
aficionado!
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzwing View Post
I found that the average price on Ebay, not including shipping, is still more than what most prices are on the B/S/T threads you see here. I would say take the average ebay price and subtract about 20%.
average eBay price of completed listings maybe...

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #2252
Msol
Titanium

Completed and SOLD
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #2253
aquatar
Generation 2

Oh for sure on eBay you need to check completed and sold items. Sorry I didn't mentioned that. Thanks for clearing that up.
aquatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #2254
AeroShake
Made of Gundamium
Send a message via Skype™ to AeroShake

I didn't know you could check completed and sold items!! Lol, wow that really helps then for pricing eh?

Wants/Needs
- DAFT PUNK MEMORABILIA
- GCreations Six Shot
- Maketoys Cross Dimension Nemesis Prime
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Tarn
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Star Saber
- Warhammer 40k stuff

AeroShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #2255
vohkuhl
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
He started a thread about how some sellers were charging ridiculous prices and then a week later started a thread about how annoying people were to complain about the ridiculous price he was charging for his stuff and then started trading insults with other members about who was being a hypocrite and who wasn't. It was just all a big mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
Sad part was I PM'd him when he started his sale to offer friendly advice to just be upfront with what he wanted for Hasbro MP10 and MP08. His response was that he liked to negotiate and bid so everyone else should too.

Really wish he listened to my advice before the flames got out of hand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroShake View Post
Yeah geez that thread got super scary, GMFan had to come in and drop the Magnus Hammer and end it. Shabooya is definitely bitter about everything as he did try and come back a couple times under different aliases just to spite them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
It was unfortunate. I don't think Shabooya was that bad of a guy and he made positive contributions to the sightings thread. He just seemed to be stubborn and didn't know when to back down because he really wanted to get his point across and it kinda bit him in the ass.
I'll be honest and say he was pretty arrogant and started to create a negative atmosphere. FYI, he also became a Cybertron Supporter somewhere before/between those threads created... (Leave that open to imagination)

I've never met the guy before, but through negotiations he was a complete ass and didn't see my perspective as a seller and went about it in a childish manner when I stood my ground.

He even used my dealings with him as an example, which I felt was not right. Since he wanted to rant and complain, I felt compelled to voice my opinion in his thread he created.

And the reason why he really started the threads (most likely the reason) was because of a sale he made; in which he made a poor judgement and sold the item for its listed price shipped. So he ranted about it and the majority of the members said it was his fault for trying to unload an item fast and not taking the time to tell the buyer shipping was separate. He ended up losing out, the end results are two rant threads and a ban.

I'm not here to stir shit but I felt there was more to the story. I've kept a close eye on Shabooya since we exchanged PM's (I guess I had a bad vibe). I just wanted to shed light to it all. For those that know him, he's probably a great guy but I'm happy there is one less drama queen.

Last edited by vohkuhl; 04-13-2013 at 12:42 AM.
vohkuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:22 AM   #2256
dees
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vohkuhl View Post
I'll be honest and say he was pretty arrogant and started to create a negative atmosphere. FYI, he also became a Cybertron Supporter somewhere before/between those threads created... (Leave that open to imagination)

I've never met the guy before, but through negotiations he was a complete ass and didn't see my perspective as a seller and went about it in a childish manner when I stood my ground.

He even used my dealings with him as an example, which I felt was not right. Since he wanted to rant and complain, I felt compelled to voice my opinion in his thread he created.

And the reason why he really started the threads (most likely the reason) was because of a sale he made; in which he made a poor judgement and sold the item for its listed price shipped. So he ranted about it and the majority of the members said it was his fault for trying to unload an item fast and not taking the time to tell the buyer shipping was separate. He ended up losing out, the end results are two rant threads and a ban.

I'm not here to stir shit but I felt there was more to the story. I've kept a close eye on Shabooya since we exchanged PM's (I guess I had a bad vibe). I just wanted to shed light to it all. For those that know him, he's probably a great guy but I'm happy there is one less drama queen.
Based on my dealings with him, I'm on your side!
dees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:31 AM   #2257
OMEGA
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
If you decide to go for Hasbro MP10 there are a couple on CL:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...723388771.html
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bn...725729276.html

$160 isn't too bad, though I suspect the seller might be recently banned member Shabooya so I wouldn't mention you frequent cybertron.ca if you meetup with him.
yeah its alright. but im looking for the first ever mp-01 takara version either MISB for around $200-250!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vohkuhl View Post
Which one? MP-01, MP-04, or MP-10?
thanks for the PM your going to be back in a month so if i dont find one by then i'll prob take one of yours off your hand!

OMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:31 AM   #2258
OMEGA
Machine War

whats with the drama? something crazy happened i presume about one of our local members.

OMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:59 AM   #2259
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Holy crap...I just watched the BH episode with Optimus' new form and wow. I know they showed the image online but seeing it in action is even better. Now I'm kinda mad they didn't make the voyager or ultimate class figure closer to the actual show version. The voyager is still probably the best representation but it still not quite right...

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023

Last edited by thebobkat; 04-13-2013 at 04:12 AM.
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #2260
Trans4mers
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobkat View Post
Holy crap...I just watched the BH episode with Optimus' new form and wow. I know they showed the image online but seeing it in action is even better. Now I'm kinda mad they didn't make the voyager or ultimate class figure closer to the actual show version. The voyager is still probably the best representation but it still not quite right...

Totally Agree with you. Prime looks badass in the show but the voyager toy is sub par. Maybe the red is a bit too bright and the head looks like crap. Leave it to Takara to do a nice metallic version..
Trans4mers is offline   Reply With Quote