Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-17-2020, 11:22 PM   #171
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
That boggles the mind...

A FedEx employee at the Burnaby office told me they couldn't release the waybill/invoice for self-clearing (manager wouldn't allow it), so they're asking Customs YVR to forward the manifest (?) to my e-mail and telling to me I can do the accounting for the duties/taxes myself that way.

I have the strangest feeling they're giving me the runaround, or that self-clearing only works before the package has officially landed (and he checked, they have my Hades Megatron in the back).
Sounds like the same bs for Purolator, my items were at Purolator office for 2 weeks.
I went there twice them telling me its somewhere in the back and can't help me, its someone else's problem.
They said.
Don't like Purolator.
For this reason horrible delivery service.
alternatorfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 01:02 PM   #172
cripnite
Machine War

4 of the 6 Seacons are up again for Preorder (Tentakil and Overbite are not... hopefully they pop up later today).
cripnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 12:57 AM   #173
joedick
Generation 1

I ordered the 4 seacons and as I assumed would happen, Tentakil has now become available. Glad it's available but wish I coulda ordered them together.

Doesn't appear to be a pre-order like the others. I padded out my order with ML figures to make the shipping worthwhile, those figs ship in march, but the email I got suggests they'll ship Tentakil now. Wasn't expecting that but works for me.

Now I just have to figure out what to order when the last one inevitably becomes available. Then cry about how much money I spent when Hasbro announces the box set.

Last edited by joedick; 12-22-2020 at 12:59 AM.
joedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 08:42 AM   #174
Grayfox
Crossover
Question Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedick View Post
Now I just have to figure out what to order when the last one inevitably becomes available. Then cry about how much money I spent when Hasbro announces the box set.
At least you get to order them. People from Quebec aren't even allowed to :P
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #175
TRUCKvsGUN

It's not that you aren't allowed to buy cool stuff in Quebec. It's that Quebec has ridiculous language laws that harm business and its own citizens.

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 04:29 PM   #176
joedick
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
At least you get to order them. People from Quebec aren't even allowed to :P
Fair enough! I guess I was right place right time cause tentakil is sold out now while the original 4 are still available.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:54 PM   #177
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

It's weird that the 4 are still in stock. I'd expect they would've sold out by now; but then, Hasbro Pulse is all over the place, some items sells out within minutes, some never sells out even though you'd expect them to. What I ended up doing was creating a new order with all the times in stock, and then canceling previous orders to consolidate on shipping, and the CSR at HasPulse said no penalties for canceling as long as the item is in stock, otherwise you lose the item.
Digibasherx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 05:51 PM   #178
theoneyouknowleast
Classic

Hasbro pulse ships as items come in, and do not consolidate shipping.

You wont get charged extra, even if its multiple packages. However of you shipping to CAN, there have been some FedEx horror stories lately so be be warned. May want to look into self declaring.

I prefer to ship to a package forwarder like Cross Border Pickups and Shippsy.

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 09:57 PM   #179
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Regarding my fiasco with FedEx and my Hades Megatron, the agent assigned to my case (Mike at HasbroPulse) managed to clear with FedEx that there were no duties or taxes owed on my shipment.

I provided him pictures of the door tag FedEx left me (mentioned the tag in a previous post) and heard back on Monday that everything was cleared up. I waited about 45 minutes to get into the Burnaby location today to find that they'd released the shipment at my parent's house already.

I saw the ridiculously large box and groaned, thinking there was a lot of air pillows. To my surprise, Hades Megatron and the Breakdown/Vehicon set were both present. I thought the shipment was just Hades Megatron...

I have no love for FedEx and the company can die for all I care, but this story is happy end because HasbroPulse pulled through. ^^
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 09:59 PM   #180
joedick
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digibasherx View Post
It's weird that the 4 are still in stock. I'd expect they would've sold out by now; but then, Hasbro Pulse is all over the place, some items sells out within minutes, some never sells out even though you'd expect them to. What I ended up doing was creating a new order with all the times in stock, and then canceling previous orders to consolidate on shipping, and the CSR at HasPulse said no penalties for canceling as long as the item is in stock, otherwise you lose the item.
I think pulse is starting to do open pre-orders, which is good! The tentakil I nabbed must've been a return or declined card or something since it is shipping right away while the others are for Jan or june.