Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-12-2020, 06:49 PM   #2291
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powered Convoy View Post
Allicons are in stock right now:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07YNJ3CSH/...v_ov_lig_dp_it

They were something like $64.99 this morning and just went down to $29.99 very recently!
Thanks! Ordered! I missed the all preorders and couldn’t find this in the wild!

BTW it was sold by some marketplace sellers at scalper’s prices but it seems Amazon Canada got some stocks in!

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:15 PM   #2292
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast View Post
For those having issues getting this set delivered. Have you tried sending it to a PO Box?

Canada Post offers a free service called Flex Delivery, where a package will be held at your local post office for up to 2 weeks. The address they give you is a PO Box, which would force Amazon to ship via Canada Post, as no couriers deliver to PO Boxes.

Also Toys R Us like to ship to PO Boxes via Purolator, always causing me issues, always ends up with Purolator annoyed at me, like it;s my fault! haha
POBOXer here too...I feel yr pain!

Got mine 2 weeks ago to my PO Box, came in a large brown envelope not padded. It apparently went thru Halton Hills...seemed ok but didnt open the set yet.

Btw...legal options could be finding a Canadian lawyer that has dealt with Amazon or large companies before, class action threat letter...not usually worth it and if you get refunded, no awards could be sought. Police often dont help much, even in criminal assault cases. That jeff@amazon option apparently goes to their leadership team, another option is we do a collective letter and all send a copy to them, maybe help us Canadians get some fairness here. Where Police will act is if Amazon themselves contact them. For those who had it stolen, hiw did you find out someone took it?

Last edited by MilanX3; 11-12-2020 at 07:31 PM.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:28 PM   #2293
Outtsyder
Another 1 Bites The Dust
Cool Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

To kirbenvost and pandaprime - Thanks, you two. Being a fellow Metro Vancouver resident, I've also been hoping that my order might be less prone to Amazon's mess-ups that other collectors here have experienced. For the record, here's what my updates say on tracking my Amazon order:

Monday, 9 November
1:07 AM
Delivery appointment scheduled
CA

Package has shipped

... and that's it. Been that way from the beginning.

Question for kirbenvost: Did you have any trouble with the tracking ID number in Intelcom's website? Even just now when I entered the number for my order, it still says the number cannot be found in the system, with a note that "In some cases, it takes a few hours between your order confirmation on the shipper’s website and the receipt of the shipment’s information in our system." Forget a few hours; this is several days.

Creative arts page: Scorpion's Heart Overnight Creations
https://www.facebook.com/ScorpionsHeart.SHOC/

Written works on Archive Of Our Own - ScorpionsHeart
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Sc...ScorpionsHeart

Feedback thread: https://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33913

"Study the great, and become greater."
- Michael Jackson
"Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others?"
- Carl Sagan
Outtsyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:33 PM   #2294
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Medic 2 pack has an estimated delivery for tomorrow now on the Purolator site. But there hasn't been any updates on processing since Toronto last week. Said delay due to weather this morning.

*Shrugs*
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:35 PM   #2295
RocketGTR
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post
To kirbenvost and pandaprime - Thanks, you two. Being a fellow Metro Vancouver resident, I've also been hoping that my order might be less prone to Amazon's mess-ups that other collectors here have experienced.
As a fellow Vancouverite, I was hit with the damaged item syndrome with the item coming out of Kent. Of course several other BC'ers have gotten theirs coming out of Kent so guess I was just the unlucky one!

Another on order for delivery by Wednesday supposedly.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:06 PM   #2296
TRUCKvsGUN

from my chat with amazon.ca's customer service:

"Me:is there a labour action (strike) taking place at Halton Hills?
Indranil:The tools do not provide me with any such data."

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:06 PM   #2297
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

My 4th attempt to get the ratchet set going through intelcom isn't going well either. The tracking number provided by Amazon wasn't in intelcom systems either, they told me to contact Amazon to let them know the tracking information isn't correct. Called Amazon and the rep said it was correct but it's still in halton hills facility so intelcom hasn't picked it up yet so the information wouldn't be in their systems. The set is supposed to be delivered by 8 pm tomorrow, pretty sure it's not happening so I'll call and get them to refund me the damn money because they have no intention of shipping me any exclusives.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:29 PM   #2298
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post
Want to check something, if those who ordered the Ratchet & Lifeline set from Amazon.ca can help, as far as comparative experiences are concerned. I ordered the 2-pack last Friday, and got emailed on Monday the 9th that it had shipped. Current claim is the item should reach my place by tonight. (I know the day's not ever yet, but I'll believe it when I see it, like everyone else.)

As of right now, when tracking the package on Amazon.ca, it's stopped just short of the "out for delivery" mark. But when clicking "see all updates", it only has two progress updates: "delivery appointment scheduled" and "package has shipped". Except for "CA" for Canada, no specific locations are identified; not even damn Halton Hills. Furthermore, when searching the tracking ID number provided by Intelcom, the site keeps saying the number's not found in the system... and it's been that way for several days, including just now.

Has anyone else who ordered the Medics set on Amazon.ca gotten these same vague scraps of info, or is this situation unique to me thus far? Trying to figure out what should be my next course of action - especially since, like many others here, I've also gotten screwed on my pre-orders for the other two Amazon-exclusive 2-packs (both delayed with no further information since then).

Thanks, all.

Not the medics set, but I ordered a ER Snapdragon last week and the same thing has happened. I ordered it and it shipped on the 7th with expected delivery of yesterday via Intelcomm. I figured it wouldn't actually arrive yesterday because of the holiday, but then the other half of that order came today via Intelcomm (it wasn't all Transformers, it was some other things I got as part of christmas shopping. Snapdragon was the only TF in the lot) after it shipped as a separate package. So I looked up the tracking # and found that it returns no info on the Intelcomm site.

and like you, my order has no updates on the Amazon page except that it was marked as "shipped" on the 7th and that now it's 1 day overdue and they've given me the "if it's not there by the 20th you can contact us for a refund" spiel.

I sent an e-mail to intelcomm this afternoon to ask about it and I'll see what they say. I just want to sort this out before they magically sell out of their stock of Snapdragons and suddenly it's cmd_store or whoever scalping them for like 1.5x price plus high shipping.

EDIT: not that it matters either, but the box I got today with the non-TF part of my order was also damaged like crazy. Like someone sat on it. That's the first time I've ever gotten a package from Amazon that was so beaten up.

Last edited by The Nemesis; 11-12-2020 at 08:32 PM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:44 PM   #2299
patteng
Generation 2

Mine is in halton hell right now. It is supposed to be here tomorroe by 8, but I’m not gonna get my hopes up. Just gonna hope that
some of these Amazon exclusives show up at EB like the Alphastrike set...good luck to all of us that are expecting our medics tomorrow!

PS - we should totally start a thread on everyones experience with halton hell!
patteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:59 PM   #2300
ngnaw
Armada

Are you guys all Prime members? I'm a Prime member and never had these kinds of problems. (knock on wood!) Maybe it's due to warehouse locations, i'm in Montreal the best city in Canada!