Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-04-2023, 11:28 AM   #6751
Skorpulator
Armada
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtcndn View Post
My .ca senator shockwave set says it s supposed to arrive tomorrow before 10:00 pm
Same here, but it won't happen.
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 11:51 AM   #6752
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtcndn View Post
My .ca senator shockwave set says it s supposed to arrive tomorrow before 10:00 pm

OK.. I've not received anything on my side.

Trouble is, it's getting to be a bit crazy that it appears that they flipped the two sets, as I rechecked the two sets "Model number" and compared to HasbroPulse, they are reversed.

So Amazon.ca appears to be displaying the wrong items according that that product ID number.

I said screw it and ordered the other set (Senator Shockwave & Orion Pax) that I don't want, just to be sure that I get the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat that I do want.

If I get Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat first, I'll cancel the other, otherwise, I'll probably just return it or find someone in the Ottawa area that's interested in the other set...unless I crack and decide to keep it after all.

‎F7015 on Amazon is Senator Shockwave & Orion Pax, but on Pulse it's Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat.

While ‎F6964 is the opposite, being Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat on Amazon, but Senator Shockwave & Orion Pax on Pulse.

Quite frustrating to not know what to expect.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:00 PM   #6753
Skorpulator
Armada

Decided to cancel my preorder for Shockwave/Pax. Don't feel like wasting time returning stuff I didn't want in the first place.
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 12:37 PM   #6754
Ridiculousrobot
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Black Friday last year took it down to 99$, so if there's sign of large enough stock, it might happen again.

But the Ark is not that impressive due to the massive gaps and mitten hands (both corrected by the DNA kit, but this adds to the price) and aside the Nemesis, it does not scale with anything at all. But it's probably the only version of the Ark at any size that we might ever get.

But I wouldn't recommend it at anything but closer to the 100$ price range.
Hey yea thanks. I think I?ll be using this advise.
Ridiculousrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 01:41 PM   #6755
Magnimus
Alternator

Quote:
I can only hope it?s misattributed in the entire system, so people get what they ordered based on the listing.
Old 07-04-2023, 02:28 PM   #6756
lifedragon99
Beasty

Quote:
OK.. I've not received anything on my side.

Trouble is, it's getting to be a bit crazy that it appears that they flipped the two sets, as I rechecked the two sets "Model number" and compared to HasbroPulse, they are reversed.

So Amazon.ca appears to be displaying the wrong items according that that product ID number.

I said screw it and ordered the other set (Senator Shockwave & Orion Pax) that I don't want, just to be sure that I get the Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat that I do want.

If I get Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat first, I'll cancel the other, otherwise, I'll probably just return it or find someone in the Ottawa area that's interested in the other set...unless I crack and decide to keep it after all.

‎F7015 on Amazon is Senator Shockwave & Orion Pax, but on Pulse it's Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat.

While ‎F6964 is the opposite, being Miner Megatron & Senator Ratbat on Amazon, but Senator Shockwave & Orion Pax on Pulse.

I've got your answer. I received a shipping notification for senator Shockwave and Orion Pax but I received a miner Megatron and senator Ratbat. I wanted both so I've ordered both. Hopefully the "ratbat" order ships soon and has orion pax otherwise this will be annoying.

Here is a link to an album showing it.

https://imgur.com/a/oIkHb6p

Last edited by lifedragon99; 07-04-2023 at 02:36 PM.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 02:42 PM   #6757
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
I've got your answer. I received a shipping notification for senator Shockwave and Orion Pax but I received a miner Megatron and senator Ratbat. I wanted both so I've ordered both. Hopefully the "ratbat" order ships soon and has orion pax otherwise this will be annoying.

Here is a link to an album showing it.

https://imgur.com/a/oIkHb6p

Thanks... I'll hope to see my Shockwave/OP pack shipped (and that will be the Megs/Rat pack instead) soon so I can cancel the other one.

This is going to piss off a lot of people that aren't on forums to get note of this. I'd recommend that everyone post their "reviews" with pictures ASAP when received, at least let people know.

So I guess this confirms that they screwed this up on both .ca and .com then.
Old 07-04-2023, 02:55 PM   #6758
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Thanks... I'll hope to see my Shockwave/OP pack shipped (and that will be the Megs/Rat pack instead) soon so I can cancel the other one.

This is going to piss off a lot of people that aren't on forums to get note of this. I'd recommend that everyone post their "reviews" with pictures ASAP when received, at least let people know.

So I guess this confirms that they screwed this up on both .ca and .com then.
Honestly, as long as I get both, I'm good. I'm just annoyed that mine hasn't shipped yet, despite preordering way back in May.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 03:00 PM   #6759
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Honestly, as long as I get both, I'm good. I'm just annoyed that mine hasn't shipped yet, despite preordering way back in May.

Well, I just noticed mine had the shipping cost for some reason so cancelled it and re-ordered (the Megs/Rat one), but all good if this is delayed as the evidence shown is that this would be the Shock/OP pack anyways, so it'll give me a chance to cancel.

I just ordered the Shock/OP (which should be the Megs/Rat) yesterday, so I'll have to see how long it takes for them to ship... considering that they both aren't updated to show a present date and still end of month/start of August release.
Old 07-04-2023, 04:15 PM   #6760
Vrillon77
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpulator View Post
Decided to cancel my preorder for Shockwave/Pax. Don't feel like wasting time returning stuff I didn't want in the first place.
Why did you preorder something you didn't want in the first place?
Vrillon77 is offline   Reply With Quote