Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 03-30-2008, 10:22 PM   #1
wheeljaxx
Always in pain.
B.C Postal Strike??? dunno, but something seems wrong

Last edited by wheeljaxx; 11-12-2009 at 02:56 AM.
wheeljaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Re: B.C Postal Strike??? dunno, but something seems wrong

In an earlier thread, BC residents admitted that the attitude there for work is a lot more relaxed and chilled compared to the East coast. Which might explain the inconsistent service from the packages you're waiting for.

Maybe that's why? I thought all Canada postal service would be the same, as in one group of workers can't strike without all of them doing it. Or its also that mail is an essential service that strikes cannot occur (like the police or fire department as an essential service).

You should hang out here more Wheeljaxx, we need to know more about you and your custom (Liokaiser) works
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:12 PM   #3
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeljaxx View Post
relaxed attitude or not, when you pay for next day shipping, it should be here, not sitting on a shelf somewhere in a Richmond post office for 7 days, and when it takes less than 24 hours to get from 3 seperate check points from burnaby or Vancouver, reach Richmond on the 20th a few hours later still have no good reason why they havn't moved in 10 days.

i know canada post SUX, but this is the WORST I HAVE EVER seen it.
Try calling up Canada Post and investigating, yeah, I know it really sucks.

I found that the further you are from major shipping hubs (Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal), the longer it may take to reach to people's homes. It definitely applies to standard shipping, but in some cases, maybe even for Express post or Next day shipping too (which can make it a lying service then).
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:49 PM   #4
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

I really can't say anything about the next day shipping package you should get a full refund for that one. As for the others.... they could be on there way to you, they maybe in Ontario or Quebec at least. How were the other two packages shipped? I am assuming A3U shipped expedited or regular and if the other vendor shipped regular or expedited, getting updates will be hopeless until they hit the sortation plant in Halifax.

thats just my guess.....
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
pud333
Animated

The Richmond depot is definitely inconsistent. Sometimes I'll have items held there for a couple of days, while other times it will get there in the morning, and by afternoon I get the package at my local store. But I have never had anything held for a week. Perhaps the item is already on your way and for some reason the website isn't updating as fast? I don't know. I'm just fishing for possible answers here. I just got a package on Friday from Japan. They held it for a day, so I don't know what is going on.

Regardless, next day shipping is a big deal and you should definitely get some sort of compensation for that one. I'd call them up and investigate some more. Good luck.

Last edited by pud333; 03-31-2008 at 12:03 AM.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #6
Synch
Beasty

Yup I'd go down to the local post office you sent them off from and see if they can't find something out or refund you're cash or what not... if anything be sure to get a number or something of someone you can call about this from them!

I sent a package off with tracking ... got to my friends place the tracking never changed... finally two days after he had told me he got it it changed! I'm going to go up to the PO and complain about that alone what the heck did I pay for if it does not even update... let alone two days after he gets it... freaking joke!
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #7
Mumps
Canadian Slag

haha, I ordered a package from Japan, and it just arrived in Richmond XD

After reading this I'm kinda worried, lol.
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote