Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 05-17-2014, 09:44 PM   #31
RageD
Energon
Re: The Cybertronic Spree to perform at TFcon Toronto 2014

Quote:
It's quite apparent by the reply's here they suck.
Maybe to YOU, but opinions are like assholes.
Old 05-17-2014, 11:03 PM   #32
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

No one is saying they can't do this, or insulting cosplay fun. It's basically like karaoke. People sing bad, but they have fun doing it. It's the same instance here. They can have fun all they like, but having fun and being able to sing aren't the same. It's too separate things.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:16 PM   #33
RageD
Energon

One mans trash is another mans treasure. It's all Subjective.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:09 AM   #34
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullray View Post
I find it kinda strange you spew such negativity at some fandom Cosplay fun. Who cares honestly? It is just music and if you have a song in your heart its never that bad. Its a great addition to the TFCon experience.
This.

Cybertronic Spree, plus a couple hundred TFcon attendees singing along will be incredible.

One of the best highlights of last year had nothing to do with the guests, or the vendor room, or the artists(though each of those things is awesome in its own right).

It was the cosplay contest entrants dancing to gangnam style(or whatever that song is called )

It is all about having fun. Could be the Faction Feud, could be Protoman singing a japanese Transformers show theme, could be drinking at the bar with Scott McNeil, or Garry Chalk giving an acoustic guitar performance for fans. It is all these little things that make TFcon, well, TFcon.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:13 AM   #35
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
This.

Cybertronic Spree, plus a couple hundred TFcon attendees singing along will be incredible.

One of the best highlights of last year had nothing to do with the guests, or the vendor room, or the artists(though each of those things is awesome in its own right).

It was the cosplay contest entrants dancing to gangnam style(or whatever that song is called )

It is all about having fun. Could be the Faction Feud, could be Protoman singing a japanese Transformers show theme, could be drinking at the bar with Scott McNeil, or Garry Chalk giving an acoustic guitar performance for fans. It is all these little things that make TFcon, well, TFcon.
No one is trying to dampen the fun. Though I would of found it more fun if Gentleman was played instead. <3 PSY, been a fan of him for years, but Gentleman was a way better song. Heck, even Crayon Pop songs are better then Gangnam Style.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:06 AM   #36
Johnstewling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullray View Post
I find it kinda strange you spew such negativity at some fandom Cosplay fun. Who cares honestly? It is just music and if you have a song in your heart its never that bad. Its a great addition to the TFCon experience.
I'm not spewing negativity at the cosplay at all, if you had bothered to read my comments you would have noticed I said their costumes were good, it was the music that sucks.

Facts are facts, and they may have enthusiasm and great outfits, but they HAVE ZERO talent, they suck and they suck hard. As you can see, clearly I am not the only one who thinks so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageD View Post
Maybe to YOU, but opinions are like assholes.
Again, not just to me, but if you want to start calling names you've just proven how childish you can be.
Johnstewling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:31 AM   #37
RageD
Energon

Quote:
Again, not just to me, but if you want to start calling names you've just proven how childish you can be.
Chill Out Bud. No disrespect or name calling. It wasn't an insult at you. It's an old saying. Opinions are like assholes....everyone has one. Meaning simply, everyone has an opinion, each as valid as the next.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:39 AM   #38
RageD
Energon

In case your unaware, The actual quote is

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."
Old 05-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #39
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstewling View Post
I'm not spewing negativity at the cosplay at all, if you had bothered to read my comments you would have noticed I said their costumes were good, it was the music that sucks.

Facts are facts, and they may have enthusiasm and great outfits, but they HAVE ZERO talent, they suck and they suck hard. As you can see, clearly I am not the only one who thinks so.

Oh, I didn't realize the judge of all music talent was a member of cybertron.ca! We bow down to you superior music judging skills.

Please, tell us how much other things suck... We must know!
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #40
RageD
Energon

Exactly. Facts are Facts, But in this case, the opinion that they suck, is in fact, not a fact.......... If you follow.

A fact is an undeniable, quantifiable and verifiable piece of information. For example. I am 6'2. That's a fact. Its undeniable, It's quantifiable and it can be verified.

"They Suck" Is an opinion. It's not undeniable since people can disagree with you, It's not quantifiable since there is no metric to measure and it's not verifiable.

Expressing Opinion as fact is what politicians do all the time. Don't be a politician.

Tags
tfcon 2014