Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Submit your Questions now for Cyberton.CA's Hasbro Transformers Q&A for August

That's right Canadians, it's time for another Hasbro's Transformers questions and answers session!

Questions are due Monday, August 10th, 2009 so submit now!
Attached Images

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #2
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Re: Submit your Questions now for Cyberton.CA's Hasbro Transformers Q&A for August

The Rules
- Please do not discuss the questions in this thread.
- A total of 3 questions will be selected to send to Hasbro
- Hasbro reserves the right to decline answering any questions that may divulge proprietary information related to future products and/or brand initiatives.

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:59 AM   #3
Pascal
Banned
Re: Submit your Questions now for Cyberton.CA's Hasbro Transformers Q&A for August

Why give the ROTF bikes (Chromia, Arcee and ?) combiner pieces if you're not going to give instructions to combine them?
Old 08-05-2009, 05:00 AM   #4
Sting Rose
Robot Heroes Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Why give the ROTF bikes (Chromia, Arcee and ?) combiner pieces if you're not going to give instructions to combine them?
More to that, what was up with the whole combining thing? They said the triplets would combine, and later recanted that. It's either they do or they don't, how could there be such a mix up?

What I want to know if it it's at all possible (though I'm sure unlikely) that they'd make an Animated Ramjet repaint, what with having already released three, with one more on the way. I'd still kill for a Slipstream, and though it's unfortunate, it's understandable that she isn't happening considering it'd require a new mould.
Robot Heroes! Snarl and Sharkticon, Optimus and Barricade
Last buy: HFTD!Jetblade and Ironhide
Dream toys: 07 Black Japan exclusive, the Wonderfest exclusive, and the Battle Damaged versions of Arcee ones*sigh*
Old 08-05-2009, 07:14 AM   #5
KBlurr
Beasty

Since Scavenger (or Demolishor), Rampage, Mixmaster & Long Haul from the ROTF line have been released individually, will we ever see individual Scrapper, Hightower & Overload figures?

Last edited by KBlurr; 08-06-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Originally asked 1 question
Old 08-05-2009, 07:40 AM   #6
DECEPTICON_BRAWL
Autocepticon

how come in the human alliance skids arcee clearly looks like deluxe chromia yet shes painted red and called arcee.and in the human alliance mudflap chromia clearly looks like the deluxe class arcee but shes called chromia.why?

I VOTE FOR A LEADER CLASS FALLEN!!!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:51 AM   #7
chans formers
raff ow roud

is there any other obscure characters planned for the near future?(kinda like how bludgeon has been nicely redone)
Old 08-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #8
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

On HTS website, why is the starting shipping rate for Canada so expensive?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
MisBio12
Robot in Disguise

Since arcee and chormia have tabs under thier vheicle modes will there be any instuctions for combiners
Old 08-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #10
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chans formers View Post
is there any other obscure characters planned for the near future?(kinda like how bludgeon has been nicely redone)
seconded, and any more plans for universe head/power/targetmasters? or wheeljack/jazz/trailbreaker/hoist/grapple/tracks or soundwave/reflector/shockwave to finish off the season 1 and 2 characters

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
Closed Thread

Tags
hasbro q&a