Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 09-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #101
blitz
More the Meets the Eye
Re: The Vancouver Toy Pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrotitan View Post
Hey can I put my name down for a TFA Ironhide? I heard there were a bunch at TRU MEtrotown and I will check there before the TF Night at Metropolis Comics tonight...but is anyone going that can bring me one? Thanks!
There were still like 10 there around 5PM so you might still be able to find one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga79 View Post
Anyone still looking for TFA Rodimus or Ironhide? PM me as I still have one Ironhide & 2 Rodimus. If no repsonse by end of the weekend I'm just returning these toys then.
Darn, I though yours were all spoken for on the list or else I would have picked it up from you but I just found my Rodimus today.

Please remove me from the TRA Rodimus list. Thanks.
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #102
Lysist
Alternator

I still have that MP Grimlock if anyone is looking...

I will be returning it later this week if I have not heard anything. No response from the two people posted in the wants section....I would recommend removing them so no one else buys extra.

Also, HA Jazz has been acquired. Please remove me from that want

Lysist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #103
Trans4mers
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysist View Post
I still have that MP Grimlock if anyone is looking...

I will be returning it later this week if I have not heard anything. No response from the two people posted in the wants section....I would recommend removing them so no one else buys extra.

Also, HA Jazz has been acquired. Please remove me from that want

Just a suggestion but for those who put yourself on the list and manage to grab the figure you want, ask Richter to remove you from the want list as this should expedite the process of hooking other collectors up.
Trans4mers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:54 AM   #104
venksta
Render Project Creations

Hey guys. I just sent an email now about the Protector group buy. I need numbers on how many people are interested. Basically, each purchase will have to include Protector and Sidearm. The price, after taxes, will be cheaper than buying online. Final price is being worked out. To give an example of their Bruticus preorder price. The set cost $100. So with HST, the total was about $112. Compared to Automaton, with shipping and taxes, the total was $134.26. A savings of $22.36. We won't save that amount, since Protector and Sidearm's prices are different, and other factors. But it gives you an idea.

The only down side is that we might get the sets in up to two or three weeks after online stores have them in stock. So it will come down to either paying less, or getting it sooner. So if you are not patient, don't bother with this group buy.

As part of the deal, I guaranteed a set number of sets to be sold. But no number has been given yet. So I need to know who is in. Right now, I just need an estimated number, so send me a PM if you are. Once the price is given, people can officially tell me if their in or not. After that, their will be no backing out, for any reason. Especially since I have asked for no deposit to be taken, as part of the deal.

Payment and pickup will be determined after I know the price.

Last edited by venksta; 10-04-2010 at 01:24 AM.
venksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:09 AM   #105
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

^^
PM'd you, Azim...I'm in!

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #106
Trans4mers
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by venksta View Post
Hey guys. I just sent an email now about the Protector group buy. I need numbers on how many people are interested. Basically, each purchase will have to include Protector and Sidearm. The price, after taxes, will be cheaper than buying online. Final price is being worked out. We will be going through Soul of Anime. To give an example of their Bruticus preorder price. The set cost $100. So with HST, the total was about $112. Compared to Automaton, with shipping and taxes, the total was $134.26. A savings of $22.36. We won't save that amount, since Protector and Sidearm's prices are different, and other factors. But it gives you an idea.

The only down side is that we might get the sets in up to two or three weeks after online stores have them in stock. So it will come down to either paying less, or getting it sooner. So if you are not patient, don't bother with this group buy.

As part of the deal, I guaranteed a set number of sets to be sold. But no number has been given yet. So I need to know who is in. Right now, I just need an estimated number, so send me a PM if you are. Once the price is given, people can officially tell me if their in or not. After that, their will be no backing out, for any reason. Especially since I have asked for no deposit to be taken, as part of the deal.

Payment and pickup will be determined after I know the price.
Count me in.
Trans4mers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:50 AM   #107
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Sorry guys, I've been away and I just updated the thread. PM me if you're still on the 1st page and need to be removed, or wish to be added.

Metrotitan, jigga79 still has the figures you want, PM him to get em

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:31 PM   #108
WhiteRabbit
Wrecker

Hey, I'm good on TFA Ironhide. You can take me off the list.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:15 AM   #109
Richter
Nexus Maximus

So I'm guessing we're done until the next wave of generations hits stores?

If so I'll wipe out all of the grimlock and TFA lists

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #110
dmxlite
Generation 1

Thanks to the people who messaged me about Grimlock. I am now a happy owner of one!
dmxlite is offline   Reply With Quote