Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-20-2022, 09:27 AM   #171
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Outrun Collectibles - New Pre-Orders and In Stock

Got an email detailing this (the email it's referring to that is "no longer monitored"? is -> info@outruncollectibles.ca

- -

Outrun Collectibles
Last call for in stock product exchanges! THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER MONITORED

Hey everyone,

As we begin to finally wrap up the final stages of Outrun, we wanted to reach out one last time to let those who have outstanding orders know that any product we're unable to fulfill can be exchanged for in stock products with an additional 20% bonus credit on top. We're offering this until the end of October, after which all outstanding orders will be added to the refunding process which will begin to roll out in the coming weeks.

Please contact refund@outruncollectibles.ca to process any outstanding orders!

If you have already contacted us and have not heard back, feel free to send a follow up, but you haven't been missed, there are just a lot of emails to get through and we're working hard to get to everyone. Most emails take 2-3 back and fourth exchanges, so it takes time.

We have closed down our social pages, and are hoping to direct everyone to the email to keep all messages and requests in one location. Thanks again for your patience while we wind things down, and appreciate all of those who have already committed to working with us on exchanges. Thanks and have a great rest of the week.

Again, please contact refund@outruncollectibles.ca to process any outstanding orders!

Outrun Collectibles
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 04:21 PM   #172
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Yeah I received an email indicating that the deadline to request to substitute your order value for currently in stock items is approaching soon, but as soon as I sent an email to follow up, but got an immediate email saying that response is delayed.

Can anyone confirm if it's a full 100% refund?
Dark Rage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 06:32 PM   #173
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
Yeah I received an email indicating that the deadline to request to substitute your order value for currently in stock items is approaching soon, but as soon as I sent an email to follow up, but got an immediate email saying that response is delayed.

Can anyone confirm if it's a full 100% refund?
Nothing from them regarding that but I do hope that is the case otherwise collectively we stand to lose a lot of coin
wervenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 03:19 PM   #174
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

I emailed their refund email a week ago saying I wanted my figures instead of a refund (Legacy Blaster, SS86 Junkheap, SS86 Sludge) and got no reply. Got another email last night asking me to make a decision (again) and told them the same thing as before. Got a reply moments later and it looks like I'm getting a refund. So pissed as these figures have been available for a long time. I just ended up ordering them (minus Sludge) from Toysnowman

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:48 AM   #175
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Has anyone received any shipping notices last week? for those that chose to keep an order vs refund.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:51 AM   #176
delrue
Crossover

Nothing yet, my in stock items haven't shipped.

My partner sent an e-mail for the order she had with them and got a response saying Chris had caught COVID recently so that might explain the delays.

Last edited by delrue; 10-26-2022 at 02:10 PM.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 11:02 AM   #177
pandaprime
aficionado!

nothing yet, my item was supposed to be in stock according to last email response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonoid View Post
Has anyone received any shipping notices last week? for those that chose to keep an order vs refund.

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 01:18 AM   #178
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

I'm still missing items from the December sale that were in-stock. I reached out a few times and haven't heard anything. I sent to both the info and the refund email. Ideally, if the items can be shipped out, it would be the best.

Otherwise I would have to contact the CC, but I'm not sure if there's a time limit they can refund a purchase.
Digibasherx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 02:46 AM   #179
predahank
Storing is hoarding

nada
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 02:39 AM   #180
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

Got this email this evening

Update on Shipments and Refunds

Hey everyone,

Thanks again to those who continue to work with us through the exchanges and refunds. We wanted to give a quick update to keep everyone on track with us.

Refunds: We're currently working with a third party to finalize our transition out of Outrun Collectibles which will allow any outstanding orders and refunds to be processed. As stated previously, we expect this process to begin over the next few weeks. Our goal is to get as many people through as quickly as possible, but this will still take time. We want to try and do right by those who supported us over the past year, and once we have a concrete answer as to what the next steps will be, we will be communicating it out to everyone.

We're trying our best to respond to emails as quickly as possible, and will continue to send out updates. Thanks to everyone for their continued patience, and hopefully we can wrap this up in the coming weeks.

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote