Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-20-2022, 01:39 AM   #5731
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
I honestly don't know why some people bother with Amazon Canada, just hedge your bets with Amazon.com, and/or local Canadian stores, like our sponsors or GameStop.

I've only ordered from them when it's in stock and at a reduced price. I don't even bother with pre-orders.
I don't get it either. I order from one of our sponsors, and I've never had anything cancelled on me. It may not arrive as early as some other places, but it always arrives.

For me, pre-ordering from Amazon is like going back to an abusive relationship. They're not going to change.
Old 05-20-2022, 02:39 AM   #5732
cloudballoon
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngnaw View Post
Man.... Menasor is going to cost with taxes in Quebec

$309.15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, if Hasbro's reveal video is any indication, only Motormaster is a must if you have the CW limbs. I pre-ordered all 3 that are revealed so far. If the other 2 is not great, I might skip and keep the CW if the combined Menasor can be made stable & articulated. But yeah... it's steep.
cloudballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 08:22 AM   #5733
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

I was in WalMart yesterday and there was Legacy leader G2 Optimus, leader Galvatron, deluxe Skids, and Voyager Bulkhead. I like all 4 figures, but to buy those 4 figures would have been almost $270 after tax. I just couldn't do it... 4 mainline Hasbro figures for $270. Do I have $270? Yes. Are those 4 figures worth $270 to me? No.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 09:57 AM   #5734
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
I was in WalMart yesterday and there was Legacy leader G2 Optimus, leader Galvatron, deluxe Skids, and Voyager Bulkhead. I like all 4 figures, but to buy those 4 figures would have been almost $270 after tax. I just couldn't do it... 4 mainline Hasbro figures for $270. Do I have $270? Yes. Are those 4 figures worth $270 to me? No.
All that needs to be said ............ditto.
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 01:32 PM   #5735
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudballoon View Post
Well, if Hasbro's reveal video is any indication, only Motormaster is a must if you have the CW limbs. I pre-ordered all 3 that are revealed so far. If the other 2 is not great, I might skip and keep the CW if the combined Menasor can be made stable & articulated. But yeah... it's steep.
Only the legs from CW can connect to Motormaster. The arms are a different system. And even then the CW legs arnt a perfect fit. They'd be loose as the connector isn't the same. Mark pretty much said so in the roundtable QA the various boards did with Hasbro after the wave 2 reveals.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 10:56 PM   #5736
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
I saw all the deluxe figures once. I looked at the price, thought about making a detour into to the pharmacy for some Vaseline, did some stretches so I could reach behind and get a firm grip on the cheeks. And I couldn't go through with it in the end. There isn't enough stretching and Vaseline in the world.
Old 05-21-2022, 12:52 AM   #5737
Vrillon77
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
I saw all the deluxe figures once. I looked at the price, thought about making a detour into to the pharmacy for some Vaseline, did some stretches so I could reach behind and get a firm grip on the cheeks. And I couldn't go through with it in the end. There isn't enough stretching and Vaseline in the world.
core class figures might be small enough
Vrillon77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 01:37 AM   #5738
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrillon77 View Post
core class figures might be small enough
LOL is it me or are u guys going in different directions
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 10:21 PM   #5739
Magnimus
Alternator

Has anyone received Legacy deluxes from Amazon.ca? I didn?t trust .CA so I ordered Dragstrip and Kickback from .COM. Dragstrip came last week; Kickback today. Just curious if there?s been any movement on these items from .CA orders.
Old 05-21-2022, 11:30 PM   #5740
delrue
Crossover

They still have a July release date.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote