Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-19-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime
FansProject Superion Aerial Appendage Kit, Who Wants One ?!?!??

Also posted on TFW2005.com

I'm not sure how everyone else feels on this, but with all the posts, wanted ads, and overall general discussion about the FansProject Superion Aerial Appendage kit and it's scarcity, I thought, why not add a thread here so we can add our names to a list and forward it to FansProject in hopes they would consider another future release for those who didn't have the opportunity to purchase one during it's previous releases Personally, I've emailed them a couple times now asking if they would consider it, however, I haven't received a response as of yet, but we all know that the louder we turn up the volume, the better they'll hear us, right ? So, for those of us interested, simply reply stating so, and I'll forward it to FansProject in a couple weeks with a link to this as well, and hopefully we'll luck out !

Please keep the posts POSITIVE and ON TOPIC !!! Any negative discussion will only hinder our chances of this happening !

I'll be the first to add my name to the list, and Thank You in advance for your support !

CETERUS PRIME

Last edited by CETERUS PRIME; 09-20-2010 at 11:48 AM.
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
venksta
Render Project Creations
Re: FansProject Superion Aerial Appendage Kit, Who Wants One ?!?!??

I would suggest to bug the retailers about this, who originally carried the Superion upgrade. If they feel it well sell and show interest to FansProject, then FansProject can do another run. As the retailers would already be up for ordering it at that point. If all FP hears is from fans, that means then they would have to go around and see which retailers want a second run. And with that route, some retailers would not know if there is any interest in getting anymore.

The key thing here is thinking big. If BBTS thinks they can easily sell a couple hundred sets with out a problem, then its worth it for them to order. Plus, FansProject can't just go and make 50 sets, as it wouldn't be worth it for them either. They would have to do at least a couple hundred new sets.

Anyways, thats my rambling based on some minor things I kinda know of, about runs and stuff.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
blitz
More the Meets the Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by venksta View Post
I would suggest to bug the retailers about this, who originally carried the Superion upgrade. If they feel it well sell and show interest to FansProject, then FansProject can do another run. As the retailers would already be up for ordering it at that point. If all FP hears is from fans, that means then they would have to go around and see which retailers want a second run. And with that route, some retailers would not know if there is any interest in getting anymore.

The key thing here is thinking big. If BBTS thinks they can easily sell a couple hundred sets with out a problem, then its worth it for them to order. Plus, FansProject can't just go and make 50 sets, as it wouldn't be worth it for them either. They would have to do at least a couple hundred new sets.

Anyways, thats my rambling based on some minor things I kinda know of, about runs and stuff.
I guess it might not work for the more rare limited stuff like the Cliffjumer set or the sold out pre order set of Shadow Scyther?
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:44 PM   #4
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz View Post
.....or the sold out pre order set of Shadow Scyther?

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #5
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime

Good Idea, venksta !!! I'm on it

I totally agree with you on the business side of things too, but when I think of FansProject, I think about the fans, which is why I am hoping they will appreciate seeing it from our side as well, kinda like a hand written letter instead of a typed and printed one. Either way, I'll forward this to some of the retailers that support these sites and go from there, and hopefully, we'll succeed ! And venksta, feel free to pass it on

Quote:
Originally Posted by venksta View Post

Old 09-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #6
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime

Not in this thread, it won't

Please stick to the topic guys, or feel free to start your own. Straying away will only lead to a cluster of discussions and hinder progress. Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz View Post
I guess it might not work for the more rare limited stuff like the Cliffjumer set or the sold out pre order set of Shadow Scyther?

Last edited by CETERUS PRIME; 09-20-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:34 AM   #7
Tarphedon
Generation 1

When I saw this for $65 I wasn't sure it was worth it. When I see it for $400, $65 was not so bad.
Tarphedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:13 AM   #8
Richter
Nexus Maximus

I'd like a snowman version

BBTS/TFSource letter writing campaign?

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:29 AM   #9
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Sure. Let me know where to sign the petition online

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:36 AM   #10
blitz
More the Meets the Eye

Hmmm, I think BBTS had a sold out pre order for this with a release or 3rd quarter.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...05&mode=retail
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote