Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 07-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
Thundercracker
Seeker
Need to Complete My Stunticons

I've already collected the Constructicons, and the Combaticons, and now I'm trying to round out my 'Big Three' of the original Decepticon combiners by finding all of the G1 Stunticons. Thankfully, all I'm looking for is a Wildrider, since I've got all the others.

I don't need the weapons, but I'd prefer if the stickers were in relatively good condition, y'know, for a twenty-four year-old toy.

I don't have the Menasor kibble either, but right now my main priority is finding a Wildrider. I don't have anything to trade, but I can pay. If anyone has a spare Wildrider they'd be willing to part with, please PM me and we can work something out. ^^
Old 07-30-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
osotech
Beasty
Re: Need to Complete My Stunticons

The only one on ebay that seem nice...
but shipping is prohibitive like 30-35$
but if i understood it' the same for
multiple items...
osotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:22 AM   #3
Deemar
Banned

You might want to tell people where you live. I have a Wildrider but I've turned down multiple others and can probably get you another one relatively easy.
Deemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
Thundercracker
Seeker

Good idea, Deemar. I live in a little town called Goderich, Huron County, Ontario. For reference, it's about two and a half hours out of Toronto, right on Lake Huron.

As for eBay, I'm trying to avoid doing business there, since while I could find a Wildrider for relatively cheap, the shipping can be pretty outrageous. But I am keeping it as a back-up if all else fails. ^^