Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-26-2021, 04:33 PM   #1681
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

After the stories of people saying that contacting customer service led to order cancellations, I'm just going to keep my trap shut about my wave 3 bots until I can either get them somewhere else or they end up updating me themselves. If I don't say anything hopefully they don't actively move to cancel it.
Old 08-26-2021, 08:41 PM   #1682
Magnimus
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
After the stories of people saying that contacting customer service led to order cancellations, I'm just going to keep my trap shut about my wave 3 bots until I can either get them somewhere else or they end up updating me themselves. If I don't say anything hopefully they don't actively move to cancel it.
I know what you mean. But it bugs me that they billed my CC at the time it was supposed to ship but a month later I have nothing.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:09 PM   #1683
SHCKWAVE
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnimus View Post
I know what you mean. But it bugs me that they billed my CC at the time it was supposed to ship but a month later I have nothing.
They didn't actually bill you. It's their typical automated credit "check". They verify you have the funds but won't actually take the money until the product ships. It confused the heck out of me in the beginning,and is actually my indicator if the stock is in or not now. If I look at my bank statement and see that the total was removed I have hope. If a few days later the money has been returned I know I'm in for a wait...😉
SHCKWAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 11:50 PM   #1684
Magnimus
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHCKWAVE View Post
They didn't actually bill you. It's their typical automated credit "check". They verify you have the funds but won't actually take the money until the product ships. It confused the heck out of me in the beginning,and is actually my indicator if the stock is in or not now. If I look at my bank statement and see that the total was removed I have hope. If a few days later the money has been returned I know I'm in for a wait...😉
Thanks for that. I only saw the charge back in July and didn’t think to check on it. It’s totally gone from my CC. I don’t see a debit or credit. It’s just gone.
Old 08-27-2021, 03:57 PM   #1685
Taylor890
Generation 2

I got a delay email for my highbrow which is weird causei got the other 3 sent no problem
Taylor890 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:39 PM   #1686
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor890 View Post
I got a delay email for my highbrow which is weird causei got the other 3 sent no problem

Received my 3 today (Highbrow, Weirdwolf, Skullcruncher). Thankfully the boxes were in good condition with a small dent on the flaps of Highbrow and Weirdwolf. Though not as bad as I had feared when ordering.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 06:23 PM   #1687
The Nemesis
Alternator

I just got an e-mail and app alert that my Wingfinger shipped. But just Wingfinger. It was part of an order with an already-shipped-and-received Netflix Deep Cover. Meanwhile my other outstanding order of Rhinox/Scorponok/Tracks (which was earlier than Wingfinger/Deep Cover) is all quiet.

Last edited by The Nemesis; 08-27-2021 at 06:47 PM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 06:29 PM   #1688
Noble
Generation 1

Just got an email that my pre-ordered Scorponok shipped from walmart. No updates on Tracks & Rhinox which were pre-ordered at a different time.
Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 06:55 PM   #1689
Tiffster
Classic

Here's a funny story. I ordered slag and picked it up at store except they didn't status it as picked up. Now they sent email they are cancelled my order and issued a full refund lol.
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 08:04 PM   #1690
steamwhistle
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
Here's a funny story. I ordered slag and picked it up at store except they didn't status it as picked up. Now they sent email they are cancelled my order and issued a full refund lol.
This story makes me happy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart