Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > Toys and Collectibles

Old 12-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #361
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Star Wars Toy Hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobot View Post
Next week in the TRU flyer:

AT-TE $79.97

and Clone Figures back to $4.97 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew this would happen again. I'm glad I waited. Now I can get later waves on the cheap.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #362
TTT
OutOfCommissionToys.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobot View Post
3 clone troopers, 2 battle droids, Obi wan, and Grievous according to Rebelscum.com
That is correct, I just saw it the other day.
Figures are the same as the single carded releases.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #363
SPLIT LIP
Robot Master

Anybody find wave 3 Clone Wars? The new figs are Plo Koon, IG-86, Ventress, Dooku, C-3PO and Droideka.

I really, REALLY want Plo Koon, Ventress and Dooku.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:02 AM   #364
m.arndt
Generation 1
Ottawa toy collectors

I've noticed a lot of Ottawa collectors posting TF sightings in the Ontario Transformers Toy Sightings thread.

I live in Smiths Falls, but work in Ottawa. I have found everyone's sightings VERY helpful, especially since I live so far away from Ottawa and don't have a lot of time to spend toy hunting & coming away empty handed. So thanks for all the help so far.

I also collect other toy lines, but there's never anywhere near as many Ottawa area collectors on other boards as there are here.
I was hoping for some more help please. I noticed on another board that the giant Star Wars Millenium Falcon has gone on clearance at some Wal-Marts for $56. The Smiths Falls Wal-Mart doesn't carry it, I was wondering if anyone in Ottawa has seen the Millenium Falcon at their local Wal-Mart? I'll try to check the Kanata Wal-Mart on my way into work tonight (since it's on the way) and the Trainyards Wal-Mart (since I work just down the street at the Canada Post plant). I'd love to get the Falcon at that price so if anyone sees it on clearance in the Ottawa area, would you mind posting or PMing me please?

Almost forgot, Zellers is carrying the Marvel Legends Fin Fang Foom BAF wave, and I'm trying to track down a Wendigo figure, anyone seen one of those too?
Old 12-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #365
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Re: Ottawa toy collectors

This clearance is going on in Canada?
Old 12-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #366
Omega.Prime
Beast Machine

$56 for the Millenium Falcon???? Wow! that's amazing! I was just at the Kanata Walmart last night and didn't see any there At that price, I can imaging that scalpers are running around like crazy to get their hands on any stock that's left over.

I did notice a new stock of Marel Legends figures but I have no clue if they had the figure you were looking for. They do have the 2 latest waves of GI Joe if you're into those as well. Good luck!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #367
Omega.Prime
Beast Machine

BTW, did you sign up for the Ottawa Mini-con happening this weekend? You should be able to find a discussion group on it in the forums.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #368
m.arndt
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post
This clearance is going on in Canada?
Someone at the fwoosh spotted it at a Hamilton Wal-Mart for $56. Hopefully it's everywhere and not just a few locations, like what happened when the original Unicron was clearanced at a select few Wal-Marts like Squre One for only $20 (luckily I lived in Brampton back then and bought 2).
To Omega.Prime: yes I saw the mini-con happening this weekend, but I work midnight to 8am that Saturday. And with the probable overtime available because of Christmas, I'll work until noon which will leave me way too tired to stay in Ottawa any longer than that unfortunately. It'll take me a little over an hour to drive home to Smiths Falls, I don't want to fall asleep at the wheel.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #369
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

I think you might have some bad info, I live in Hamilton so went to Hamilton Walmart today, they are marked down, but to $156, not $56.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:42 AM   #370
m.arndt
Generation 1

Yeah, I checked the Trainyards Wal-Mart around 11:30 pm before work. I brought one to the price checker and it showed $145, even though there was a price sticker on it that said $174.
Oh well, at least I got a Marvel Legends Planet Hulk figure for $5. There were still 3 open-mouthed Hydra soldiers when I left.