Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-05-2021, 08:25 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Earthrise Seekers

I haven't posted here in a long time and I before I post my question, I would like to say hello to everyone here like those who know me. Anyhow,

As a Seeker fan, collecting the Seekers, it's like Pokemon, you gotta catchem them all. Wha I would like to do is, collect the entire Earthrise Seekers Voyager Class, like Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, Thrust, Dirge. But would love to see them releasing Ghost Starscream, Sunstorm, Acid Storm, Sliptstream, Blistream, Hotlink. Any chance of them getting released?
Old 06-05-2021, 09:53 PM   #2
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Earthrise Seekers

Probably going to happen sometime in the future. Hasbro would probably release them as generation selects (if they choose to).
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:15 AM   #3
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Yes, for the Siege Tetrajet seekers, they did release many of them and have used the mold to make a few others that never existed before...but I dont believe they made the Coneheads with that mold, so its hard to tell what else they will produce. They did make G2 purple and black Ramjet using the Earthrise mold as well as a never released G2 Ramjet with a Desert Camo that is extremely cool imo....so while we got the main 6 in the Earthrise mold, its tough to know what else they may use it for. The best predictor is the Generations mold, and many of the added seekers were so rare that it was almost impossible to find without spending a fortune on them. So surely they will make others, but who knows how many or which ones will be made....if they KO the mold, expect many variants.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:45 AM   #4
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

By ER im assuming you mean strictly jet modes and not siege tetra jets.

Sunstorm is a rumour floating around but nothing solid.

Then you got SG starscream confirmed.

There's also a coronation starscream set to release in the ss86 line which will retool the figure to be more movie-toon accurate.

I strongly believe hasbro will make more seekers using the earth jet mold. A welcoming committee 3 pack would be awesome.
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:08 AM   #5
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
I haven't posted here in a long time and I before I post my question, I would like to say hello to everyone here like those who know me. Anyhow,

As a Seeker fan, collecting the Seekers, it's like Pokemon, you gotta catchem them all. Wha I would like to do is, collect the entire Earthrise Seekers Voyager Class, like Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, Thrust, Dirge. But would love to see them releasing Ghost Starscream, Sunstorm, Acid Storm, Sliptstream, Blistream, Hotlink. Any chance of them getting released?
This is an interesting question. They milked the Tetrajets. The earthrise planes, not so much (given the coneheads are bigger remolds, not just recolors like the first three).

Acid Storm, sunstorm, etc., stayed on Cybertron, so I kind of like keeping them as Tetrajets, if they ever come out with Sunstorm anyway (Acid Storm already came out in the rainmakers pack).

But what about the pale blue recolors in MTME episodes 1-3 used to fill out the ranks? Those seem like legitimate earthrise mold recolors that I might pick up.

I guess I don't care if they do recolors of the earthrise as the rainmakers - I'm happy to skip them and keep my tetrajet version. One less thing to buy!
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 02:32 PM   #6
imfallenangel
Cybertron

I skipped the ER versions, too much a being just a "Classics" update and the lack of articulation (and other things) killed it for me.

I'm betting that we'll get a new mold soon enough (within the next 5 years maybe, heck even if 10 years I wouldn't be bothered) anyways. and I'd hope that they would fix the lackings of this one.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:09 PM   #7
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Thanks to RNSrobot I'm good with having grabbed the ER moulds of the OG three seekers. Bonus for it doubling as my "first" experience with the Classics mould too.

I do wonder if SS86 Starscream is going to significantly deviate or if the Leader budget is just being funneled towards adding all the coronation gear. Guess we'll just wait and see.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:00 PM   #8
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

As long as they release Ghost Starscream, I'll be happy.
Old 07-25-2021, 10:25 PM   #9
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

I know I was hoping there would’ve been some tie in to the Transformers Devastation game back in 2015. Still holding out faint hope that Studio Series will transition into video game characters someday like the decepticon grunt cars and planes from said game, I liked those colours.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 08:22 AM   #10
Jove
Nostalgia Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
As long as they release Ghost Starscream, I'll be happy.
I am surprised that Hasbro hasn’t released ghost Starscream already. The only one that I saw was a KO version based on the classics mold. It seems like an easy “selects” option to me. Heck, I would buy one.

Well, really I would pre-order one, then have that order cancelled out from under me. But I would still order it.
Jove is offline   Reply With Quote