Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 08-02-2021, 09:49 PM   #171
Melomeca
Generation 2
Re: MonstaBot

Bought more bots. All-round good seller.
Melomeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 10:25 PM   #172
MahtimusPrime09
Shut up, Rattrap
MahtimusPrime09's Ebay Auctions

I bought a couple of items from Monstabot and the transaction was awesome! A great guy to talk to. He was patient and quick to respond. Overall a seamless experience. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks for the figures!

My Sales Thread
My Want List
My Collection
My Feedback Page
MahtimusPrime09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 09:38 PM   #173
Black Spidey Boy
Robot in Disguise

Sold another figure to MonstaBot. Payment was quick. Great guy to deal with!
Black Spidey Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 03:49 PM   #174
vjcheng
Generation 2

Sold Jason $160 worth of CHUG Transformers:

Arcee (Generations, 2014)
Chromia (Generations, 2014)
Windcharger (Combiner Wars, 2015)
Sunstreaker (Combiner Wars, 2015)
Mirage (Combiner Wars, 2015)
Optimus Prime (Combiner Wars, 2015)
Prowl (Combiner Wars, 2015)
Ironhide (Combiner Wars, 2015)
Rodimus (Combiner Wars, 2015)
Sky Lynx (Combiner Wars, 2016)
Hound (Combiner Wars, 2016)
Smokescreen (Combiner Wars, 2016)
Trailbreaker (Combiner Wars, 2016)
Wheeljack (Combiner Wars, 2016)
Autobot Jazz (Power of the Primes, 2017)
WFC-S23 Prowl (Siege, 2019)

Super pleasant to deal with, not our first transaction! Friendly, polite, really good guy, definitely recommend! A+++++

SALES

FEEDBACK

WANTS

vjcheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 05:27 PM   #175
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Sold a figure to MonstaBot, a true gentleman.

Absolutely recommend doing business with him.

Thank you good sir!
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 06:41 PM   #176
savagephil
Robot in Disguise

Sold a few figures to monsta, always quick easy and awesome to deal with.
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 02:33 PM   #177
Medic
Generation 2

Omega showed up really fast and packed nicely! Thanks a lot,monstabot isthr bee's knees!!!
Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 02:48 PM   #178
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Pinched Kingdom T-Wrecks off of MonstaBot at the OCC

I'm a repeat customer, thanks for the great deals my friend!
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:35 PM   #179
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

I purchased Power of the Primes Rodimus Prime and Optimal Optimus from MonstaBot, and I have to say, I was very impressed with the service I was provided. Despite me being a first time customer for him at the time, he was willing to hold the items for a while for me, while I debated about any other potential purchases. This is despite the fact that he had no reason at the time to trust me. This kind gesture was very much appreciated on my end.

He also shipped the items to me in a manner that greatly satisfied me, as they were protected very well from potential damage. However, due to personal matters, I was not able to focus attention on Transformers for a while and did not open the package until recently.

When I did open the package, I found that the wrong collector card (of a different character) was shipped with the Rodimus Prime figure. Despite the time that had passed since the sale, MonstaBot was attentive to my inquiry about this. He even went out of his way to search his collection for the correct card in the off-chance that it might have ended up somewhere there. However, said card was not able to be found and we believe it was a packing error and the wrong card was packed with the figure at the factory.

Despite this, I do not blame MonstaBot for the issue whatsoever, and even applaud him for the extra mile that he went in trying to find the card for me. MonstaBot also stated that he would try and locate a Rodimus Prime card for me if he was able to do so. That is a level of service that goes above and beyond what many of us would expect from a seller, and you definitely want to do business from him when you can.

Due to the issue with the card, MonstaBot was also kind enough to offer me a deal for a future purchase if the opportunity arose to do business with him again. While the situation was unfortunate and not ideal, I was blown away by his attentiveness and care for customer service, and will certainly look to him for future business if the chance for it arises in future.

In conclusion, I highly recommend him as a seller and do encourage anyone who reads this to check out his sales page.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 10:27 AM   #180
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Had another great transaction with MonstaBot, from whom I purchased a PotP Optimus Prime, and Siege Mirage and Bluestreak.

As mentioned in my previous piece of feedback, MonstaBot very kindly gave me a deal on shipping, but I had to insist that he find a way to make the shipping as low as possible on his own end, even if that meant forgoing the packaging. I felt that if he is going out of his way to give me a deal, he must also figure out how to make the impact on his wallet as small as possible.

I am pleased to highlight that once again, MonstaBot packaged everything very well, and the items arrived in very good condition at my residence. I was initially concerned when I saw only the box for the Optimus figure in my package, but quickly discovered the other figures underneath the Optimus figure in the box. That was very clever of MonstaBot, shipping wise, in my opinion.

All in all, I would like to thank MonstaBot for another great and smooth transaction and look forward to doing business again with his in the future if the opportunity allows for it. I would also like to wish him a great Canada Day.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote