Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-15-2015, 03:49 AM   #21
Oberon Prime
Beasty
Re: Your predictions for 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
my guess is Masterpiece 2-pack Ironhide and Ratchet since it is the same mold with minor retools so it is very possible but either way we should be getting Ironhide
All the MP Cars thus far have been officially licensed. So its easy to imagine that for Cliffjumper they would wish to do the same.

However in truth G1 Bee was never really a VW Beetle to start with either in animation or his original toy. he was merely a deformed Beetleesque car which we have all agreed was meant to be a VW Beetle. In the end you can say that for all of the cars given the MP treatment, they were none of them licensed to start with, but all of the other MP cars were far closer to accurate in their original G1 forms than Bee was.

Don't get me wrong I am very very happy with MP-21 and it is very very cool to see him as a proper true Beetle. I'm just saying that we see him as a Beetle is more of a stretch than the others. And to come around to my point. Cliffjumper is even more ambiguous. If they were to officially license a vehicle for a MP CJ what would it be?

I'd say they would have to do a MP Car with a made up unlicensed vehicle mode to do him properly. Sure this is something they are willing to do for Prime and UM but would they do that for one of the Cars. I for one hope they would. As already stated they could reshell Bee's engineering with something totally made up that screams Cliffjumper.
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:51 AM   #22
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon Prime View Post
Cliffjumper is even more ambiguous. If they were to officially license a vehicle for a MP CJ what would it be?

I'd say they would have to do a MP Car with a made up unlicensed vehicle mode to do him properly. Sure this is something they are willing to do for Prime and UM but would they do that for one of the Cars. I for one hope they would. As already stated they could reshell Bee's engineering with something totally made up that screams Cliffjumper.
All likeliness they would approach CJ the same as BB. Gather the license from Porsche and give him a somewhat non-animated alt mode look as a Porsche 924, but like BB, give him a fairly anime accurate bot mode.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:03 AM   #23
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Or a Renault 5, that looks a bit more stumpy.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:30 AM   #24
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

- the worldwide BW fandom, composed of 100 people, mourns. Hasbro decides to kill the line completely.
- the first triple changer or combiner masterpiece pops it's magnificent head.

LOL