Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 02-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #181
chovner
Titanium
chovner's Ebay Auctions
Re: Sponsor News: Automaton Toys - New Arrivals, Coming Soon and Preorder Items

So much stuff is delayed ... Like all of it... I hate pre-ordering stuff sometimes... I want to blame this all on Chinese New Year somehow.
chovner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #182
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I preordered the master shooter target masters last Feb and they're just putting them together now. Its not automatons fault...they can only work with the dates they're provided. I'm never preordering anything made from master shooters again. If its not instock then I'm not ordering it. These figures better be absolutely QC perfect when I get them with these year long delays. I had to pay in advance for the captured prey exclusive ones...shipping too and that really pissed me off...that money just sitting there when I could have used that for something else...end of rant. Hey Mario, any news about these figs? Lol.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #183
Requateer
Armada

I suppose the Crossfire 02 set's been pushed back for you as well, considering that all the other sites have changed the release date to March?

I'll probably just pull the trigger on my OoH once Car Crash comes in in that case. Really looking forward to him and the Demolition Crue, and I'm not sure I can wait another month to mess with them, haha.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #184
AUTOMATON
Mariomus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
I'd kind of like to know this too, it's looking more and more like I might not manage to get the entire amount transferred into the Paypal account before it hits, unless it shows up last week of March or even first week of April by some off chance.

An exact idea of date and shipping amount would help greatly in my getting everything squared away in time. Though with the delay of about a week for each transfer into Paypal, it could still be pending when I get the invoice.
Takara announced at the end of 2012 that Fort Max release was officially delayed to late March 2013.
Hope this helps:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...elayed-176283/

www.automatontoys.com
AUTOMATON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #185
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

It's official release date in Japan is the 23 of march if I'm not mistaken.

Any idea when T-bone will be in stock?
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:28 AM   #186
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
I preordered the master shooter target masters last Feb and they're just putting them together now. Its not automatons fault...they can only work with the dates they're provided. I'm never preordering anything made from master shooters again. If its not instock then I'm not ordering it. These figures better be absolutely QC perfect when I get them with these year long delays. I had to pay in advance for the captured prey exclusive ones...shipping too and that really pissed me off...that money just sitting there when I could have used that for something else...end of rant. Hey Mario, any news about these figs? Lol.
x 2. I'm not ordering any more mastershooter stuff period. I'm totally pissed off at that company!

but Automaton Toys is awesome

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:17 AM   #187
joshimus
Metroplex

Not to defend Mastershooter cause I really don't know them, but if they are a small third party group, chances are the pre-orders are designed to help generate revenue to get the toys made.
It may suck for the end user who drops the coin off the bat, but it may also be how the generate the funds to bring you your end product. Perhaps investing it? I don't know.
It is possible though.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote