Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-11-2021, 07:55 PM   #21
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising
Re: Ages 3 & Up Pre-Order Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melomeca View Post
I'm stilll waiting on the scorponok dna kits 1 and 2
What a coincidence, so am I. Even paid off their invoice a while back too.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 02:28 AM   #22
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

I got in on the first shipment and just got my Grimlock and 3-pack Jazz/Kup/Blurr three weeks ago. Waiting on the Scorponok set but it appears every distributor is having problems with shipping.
Still have faith in A3U and they have always responded to inquiries within a day or two

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:44 AM   #23
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZarak View Post
I received all of my SS86 figures back in February, except for Scourge. Was told it would ship in May. I followed up last week, but no reply. Hopefully soon...

I just got a shipment notice for a few items that included 1 Scourge, so maybe they are in stock already as they also told me about a delay with it a few weeks ago. Hopefully it is in the parcel and not missing as some might have been sent out Sans Scourge if the customer accepted that offer they suggested at the time to send it separately.

They have always been great, I just emailed them as I wasnt sure if people were charged yet for the Huffer PreOrder and on my order, I paid for Inferno and it didnt show in the Order# page that it has been paid already. I emailed them about that and didnt hear anything, I imagine they are busy and trust they will sort things out as never had issues with them before.

Did anyone pay for a Huffer invoice yet, or paid for any items and it didnt show it on the order page as paid for your items?

A3U is great, and I prefer supporting them even if a bit more expensive tbh on occasional items.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 09:17 AM   #24
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

I was invoiced for Huffer on March 31. He hasn't shipped yet because he's in my order for him and the little Kingdom Megatron who I have not yet been invoiced for. I'm assuming once Megs arrives I'll be invoiced for Megs + shipping for the pair and then they'll be sent out.

I've had nothing but solid experiences with A3U, they earned my trust. I actually just put down another preorder with them this morning.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 10:23 PM   #25
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
What a coincidence, so am I. Even paid off their invoice a while back too.

Me too, was wondering what the delay could be since they invoiced it awhile ago. But Im not too concerned, they have always been good.

They even called me once about an item since I hadnt paid the invoice. I had to tell them I had never received it. So they re-sent it for me so I didn't lose out on the item.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 11:18 PM   #26
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

i have the DNA kits 1 and 2 ordered/paid for as well. I imagine DNA is just slow to pump these out and get them shipped. Plus if you ordered both kits in one order then you're really waiting for the second kit to release before getting it shipped out as well.

Also got enough a3u points where i could use $75 off to order the 3rd dna kit for scorp along with another figure, prolly be near year end when i see that.

Last edited by UsernamePrime; 05-13-2021 at 07:27 AM.
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 11:33 PM   #27
BeeTrain
Beasty

MOD: Perhaps we rename this thread to AgesThreeAndUp.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion?
BeeTrain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 12:33 AM   #28
delrue
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeTrain View Post
MOD: Perhaps we rename this thread to AgesThreeAndUp.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion?
Already is one.
delrue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 05:49 PM   #29
Metrotitan
Robot in Disguise

Well, I officially don't know what the hell is going on! Someone posted pics of Blurr and Jazz just hanging out on A3U store shelves today on my local FB group... EDIT: It was explained to me by an A3U employee that orders only get filled when everything in the order show up. So Jazz and Blurr are allocated to all preorders but they are waiting on Kup.

I don't want to give the wrong impression that A3U is anything less than an AWESOME place to buy toys, I just saw the pic and got a little heated. I will still give my business to A3U in the future and continue to have preorders there. They have no control over what Hasbro does.

Last edited by Metrotitan; 05-13-2021 at 06:14 PM.
Metrotitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 05:57 PM   #30
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Saw some photos on reddit of people getting their DNA kits from somewhere so they are starting to show up.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote