Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-13-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
sushicake
rawrrrr
Problem with TFsource

Here's my rant, I'm a first time customer with them and after watching a bunch of "peaugh's" review video I went hey what the hell I'll give em a try.

So I ordered a Asia limited bruticus around the end of October, It originally said November that it would come out. Was hoping to get it for a buddy of mine for christmas cause he never got the ROTF Bruticus set for the original Fansproject add on limbs. Also ordered a TFC F4 and F15 at around the same time.

So I get an email a week and a half ago saying that my bruticus is in stock. I'm like alright awesome lets pay for it so I can surprise my buddy with it just in time for christmas.

But no confirmation of payment or any emails notifying my to pay... And the worse part is they sent an email saying it was instock but the listing on their website still says November arrival... It's mid December!!!

Worse part is the TFC F4 Phantom came out last week, that atleast shows up as in stock but I've still received no notification that I can pay or have payed. And has been sitting there for a whole week!!!

I sent them and email regarding my situation and has been 3 business days now... And still have not replied to me.

I really wanted to do business with these guys I really did. But if this is their type of customer service then I'm never shopping there again. I should of just ordered from Automaton or BBTS.
sushicake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:57 AM   #2
Perceptor
Alternator
Re: Problem with TFsource

hmmm, I have ordered many times from them and never had problems. Plus, I've never had to pay custom duties when I ordered from them. Your situation where they don't reply to your email for three days is quite odd... Having said that, I haven't ordered from them for a few months... maybe there is a problem with their systems

I know they have made changes to their ordering system in recent months... I think they have an equivalent of "Pile of Loot" now called Stacking order or something. I wonder if that complicates preorders?
Old 12-14-2012, 02:12 AM   #3
AeroShake
Made of Gundamium
Send a message via Skype™ to AeroShake

Or maybe it's because of the christmas rush? For me, I had the Armored Battalion waiting on stack and it came in awhile ago and I didn't even know until I saw on TFW the TFsource newsletter and it said they've come on. Sometimes you just gotta be a little on top of it. You can't let TFsource do everything for you.

Wants/Needs
- DAFT PUNK MEMORABILIA
- GCreations Six Shot
- Maketoys Cross Dimension Nemesis Prime
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Tarn
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Star Saber
- Warhammer 40k stuff

AeroShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:17 AM   #4
sushicake
rawrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroShake View Post
Or maybe it's because of the christmas rush? For me, I had the Armored Battalion waiting on stack and it came in awhile ago and I didn't even know until I saw on TFW the TFsource newsletter and it said they've come on. Sometimes you just gotta be a little on top of it. You can't let TFsource do everything for you.
That's why I sent them that email to see what the hells going on.
sushicake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:22 AM   #5
alternatorfan
g1 baby

christmas rush = logic!
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:18 AM   #6
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

I've never had major any issues with them either - I'm pretty sure it's because of the xmas rush...I emailed them recently to try and change the shipping address on a couple of orders, but they didn't answer right away...they already shipped, but they did get back to me to apologize that they were super busy trying to get orders shipped out for xmas, which I totally get. My only beef with them would be that they need to add a function in the account or orders to be able to change the shipping address.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #7
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Ive only dealt with them a couple times, and it was well over a year ago now. At that time they really went the extra mile to sort things out.

Maybe things have changed, but could be just the Xmas rush of emails and shipping.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #8
Rogue_Optimus
Armada

I had preordered the FP Batallion set, didn't even know it had arrived, it was sitting in my "pile of loot". Maybe you should check that out.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #9
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

I usually deal with BBTS but have ordered from TFSources a few times - all are smooth transactions.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

The thread title was so shocking I had to read it, they are world class, so I'm pretty sure things will get sorted out. Oh and did you check your SPAM filter? There's a chance they are contacting you and you aren't seeing their emails...
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote