Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #5651
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cylon View Post
I rather prefer meat than bones.
Tru'dat... uggg... I can't even write that without feeling awkward. Definitely not me.

But any way, yeah, I ain't into bone on bone action either.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:26 PM   #5652
carissa
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
P.S., Why oh why God, can't my post-babies wife look like post-baby Jessica Alba in the new Sin City 2 teaser trailer???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
I'd bet with the right cloths, lighting, and camera lense, even a fat-fcuk like me can look skinny. Also, probably because Alba can hire a personal trainer and nutritionist and workout for several hours every day for months while the nanny cares for the kid. It's nice to be rich.
Honestly, what you really rather have in this day and age? A mother who is fit and lean and eveything, but doesn't care about her family. (I am not saying Alba does or does not.)

Or would you rather have a mother who is slightly out of shape and takes very good care of her children and family?

Honestly, did you (in general, not pointing fingers) marry your significant other only for their beauty? Beauty fades with time or you end up with Lady Cassandra ("Moisture me!")

Do you look as good as you did when you married your significant other? Or has time, work, marriage, and children changed your looks as well?

I think expecting a woman to look unrealistically beautiful a la Hollywood standards is quite unfair in today's world.
carissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #5653
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissa View Post
Honestly, what you really rather have in this day and age? A mother who is fit and lean and eveything, but doesn't care about her family. (I am not saying Alba does or does not.)

Or would you rather have a mother who is slightly out of shape and takes very good care of her children and family?

Honestly, did you (in general, not pointing fingers) marry your significant other only for their beauty? Beauty fades with time or you end up with Lady Cassandra ("Moisture me!")

Do you look as good as you did when you married your significant other? Or has time, work, marriage, and children changed your looks as well?

I think expecting a woman to look unrealistically beautiful a la Hollywood standards is quite unfair in today's world.
Are the Hollywood women nice to look at? Sure, as a straight male, I'll admit that...but in reality, most of what we see in Hollywood is either airbrushed or plastic surgery-ed to death. Ultimately I prefer a real woman, down to earth. I find for myself that I fall for the personality, not looks. Of course finding myself that woman is a whole other matter :P

Oh, and hi-five for a fellow Whovian, Carissa

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:44 PM   #5654
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

I am sure JJ loves his wife and kids very much. But men - straight or gay - naturally like eye candies, whether it's Hollywood starlets/heartthrobs or exotic sport cars.

Like Bob, I prefer a girl who is real and natural with a loving personality. I've found that girl. I am madly in love with her and she knows it. She is the girl I could see myself spending my life with. And like I said here before, she is a good wife and mother materials (because sometimes she acts like my mom). Sadly she is not available to me now. But we are very good friend and she openly accepts my love for her, even though I know she may never choose to be with me. But I will always be there for her no matter what the future holds for our friendship. I know it's silly of me but I really don't expect much. I have been emotionally compromised.

Last edited by Darth Cylon; 03-08-2014 at 01:45 AM.
Darth Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:15 AM   #5655
carissa
Energon

Hey, I'm female and quite like my male eye candy too. But that is not to say that I expect my man to look like he did when I first met him.

It's like me saying, "Man I really wish my husband hadn't let himself go and lost the six-pack in exchange for the beer gut." (Note, my husband was too much of a string bean to ever have a six-pack and I don't really care. I love the man he is, not how he looks.)
Old 03-08-2014, 01:13 AM   #5656
elburrito
Animated

Ouch Dude. What do your friends tell you about that? You need a distraction my friend. Maybe Vegas or something.

[QUOTE=Darth Cylon;563471 I prefer a girl who is real and natural with a loving personality. I've found that girl. I am madly in love with her and she knows it. She is the girl I could see myself spending my life with. And like I said here before, she is a good wife and mother materials (because sometimes acts like my mom). Sadly she is not available to me now. But we are very good friend and she openly accepts my love for her, even though I know she may never choose to be with me. But I will always be there for her no matter what the future holds for our friendship. I know it's silly of me but I really don't expect much. I have been emotionally compromised.[/QUOTE]

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:50 AM   #5657
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by elburrito View Post
Ouch Dude. What do your friends tell you about that? You need a distraction my friend. Maybe Vegas or something.
SDCC.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:51 AM   #5658
carissa
Energon

On a more positive note, my daughter (five years old) had YotH MP-10 and Prime FE Optimus side-by-side on her table and was carefully examining the differences between them.

She asked me why MP-10 had an axe and not a sword like FE OP. Then she remembered, when I pulled down the blue Dr Wu Star Sabre that Prime Megatron had a pointier purple sword. Then she started asking me what energon was and why they need it.

Oh and then earlier this month she wanted to color a lineart of a G1 Optimus, so I printed one for her to color and one for me. She found the G1 Optimus I colored and started to compare it to the YotH MP-10.

Yes for all of you who nearly fainted, I do let my daughter handle the YotH MP-10 and she quite likes him.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:03 AM   #5659
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Aww, so cute. I'd let my kids handle my TFs, with supervision and in a carpeted area, of course.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:52 AM   #5660
RocketGTR
Animated

I've started mentally sort my TF's so that my kids can slowly graduate up to playing with the MP's haha

I'm thinking I need to pick up some of those Rescue Bots that actually transform once they come out