Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 11-22-2008, 06:02 AM   #101
TFtoys
Animated
Re: Wal-Mart "Rollback" Prices of Transformers Animated and Universe Deluxe Figures

anyone check if the Walmart put the price back up again? didn't get the Ironhide yet...
TFtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:58 AM   #102
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions
Re: Wal-Mart "Rollback" Prices of Transformers Animated and Universe Deluxe Figures

We just got Sideswipe and Silverstreak here, I wanna go pick them up, it would be nice to get the 6.92 or whatever rollback price, but if that's true that it's only in towns where there is a TRU, then I won't get it, cuz there's no TRU within 150 clicks of here

too bad, cuz if it was rollbacked here, I would have picked up all 3 Animated Dinobots
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #103
TFtoys
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
We just got Sideswipe and Silverstreak here, I wanna go pick them up, it would be nice to get the 6.92 or whatever rollback price, but if that's true that it's only in towns where there is a TRU, then I won't get it, cuz there's no TRU within 150 clicks of here

too bad, cuz if it was rollbacked here, I would have picked up all 3 Animated Dinobots

It might be wise to prepare some recipt, or some evident about the other Walmart which has the rollback. Hence, the manager has no excuse to price match for you? Btw, I still don't see Sidewipe and Silverstreak shown in the NW Walmart though.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #104
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Roll backs were still in effect yesterday, got Sidswipe, Silverstreak and Ironhide and a few extra Acidstorms for repaints
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:41 PM   #105
UltraMagnus69
Acid Pellet Style

Hey guys my gf works at the walmart Can. head office - she says rollbacks are minimum of 60 days...unless its a seasonal product which would be 45 days...take that TRU!

Now I wonder if Cyclonus and Hound come out before then...

Last edited by UltraMagnus69; 11-23-2008 at 10:45 PM.
UltraMagnus69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:09 PM   #106
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

That might be a guideline more than a rule, because my Wal-mart (Upper James, Hamilton) had prices back to regular on Saturday.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:08 AM   #107
TFtoys
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruticus82 View Post
That might be a guideline more than a rule, because my Wal-mart (Upper James, Hamilton) had prices back to regular on Saturday.
I guess what they said is truth that this "rollback" is unofficial and more toward the Toysrus's discount.
or Mr. UltraMagnus69 can get more Deluxe for us ^^"; that will be awesome.

Last edited by TFtoys; 11-24-2008 at 02:10 AM. Reason: wrong format
Old 11-24-2008, 09:04 AM   #108
jacobot
drone 179

Hmmmm... Should I buy Salvage for $6.97 or Cybertron repaint Grindcore for $14.96 this morning... I want some FABs but they aren't Rolledback either.

...still on at Square 1 & Sherway (no TFA dlxs at either)

Last edited by jacobot; 11-24-2008 at 09:27 AM.
jacobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:56 AM   #109
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Has anyone out west seen these rollbacks? I still have not opened up Ironhide/Sideswipe/Silverstreak in case I have to return them or get a price match.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #110
UltraMagnus69
Acid Pellet Style

hey guys i'll definately get her to check again... its their standard that rollback's HAVE TO LAST FOR AT LEAST 60 days....my brampton store still has it....maybe The upper james wal-mart store manager might have had other ideas...regardless I'll let everyone know more later on...

Last edited by UltraMagnus69; 11-24-2008 at 07:34 PM.
UltraMagnus69 is offline   Reply With Quote