Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-13-2020, 01:53 AM   #2311
Outtsyder
Another 1 Bites The Dust
Cool Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Updates on my sitch:

* Contacted Intelcom asking about what's going on with my shipment of the Autobot Medics, since the code's not found in their system. Waiting for a reply.
- In a related note, Amazon updated the delivery info on the set, now estimating its arrival sometime during Nov 13-21, along with the "we're sorry your delivery is late" message.

* Also, got a second email about a delay about the Conehead Seekers pack... which was identical to the email they sent me on the same item six weeks ago.

I lack the capacity for coherent speech at the moment of this post.

Creative arts page: Scorpion's Heart Overnight Creations
https://www.facebook.com/ScorpionsHeart.SHOC/

Written works on Archive Of Our Own - ScorpionsHeart
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Sc...ScorpionsHeart

Feedback thread: https://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33913

"Study the great, and become greater."
- Michael Jackson
"Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others?"
- Carl Sagan
Outtsyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 07:10 AM   #2312
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPrime View Post
So ongoing Ratchet and Lifeline issues. Today was the due date for the second set to arrive.

Ratchet and Lifeline 1st order:
Ordered: Sept 8
Shipped Nov 4
Wednesday, 4 November
7:53 PM
Package departed an Amazon facility
Vancouver, British Columbia CA
6:07 PM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
Package has shipped
Tuesday, 3 November
12:29 PM
Delivery appointment scheduled
CA

Now scheduled Nov 12
never arrived… called Amazon they said: very sorry item is lost
Re-ordered new set:

Second shipment ordered:
Wednesday, 11 November
4:11 PM
9:26 AM
4:49 AM
Kent, WASHINGTON US
Tuesday, 10 November
12:11 PM
Kent, WASHINGTON US
Monday, 9 November
12:49 AM
CA
Package has shipped
Item never showed up called back in today and agent said that “order got Rescheduled by seller” and further that there was a
“delay at the station” when I asked ok where is the package he said he didn’t know, maybe Vancouver.

Went back online to order a third set and noticed that they are working hard to get back in stock.

No rebates from Amazon no deals just a "ahh that's too bad sir"
Also they put in a return request for me and asked via email:

"Hello _______,
We’ve accepted your return request. Once we receive the item below, we’ll issue your refund.

Print return label and instructions for return.

- just awesome now not only did I not get it twice they want me to return the ones I didn't get in order to get my refund.
If Amazon wants you to return something you never got to receive a refund I would contact your Credit Card company and tell them about it. They should issue a refund themselves.

I too got the same message for my item. If I do not receive this item or get issued a refund after a failure to deliver on the 21st I will cancel Amazon.ca from my shopping list.

Motherfucking shit show is what this is.
Old 11-13-2020, 12:45 PM   #2313
FlyingVEE
Generation 2
Send a message via ICQ to FlyingVEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Amazon.com may be your best option if any pre-orders are still available. Most of them have not been officially listed on the Canadian site and they are having trouble fulfilling even the first one. If you missed them on the US site you may have missed the boat, but if they get listed in Canada you will hear about it in this thread.
Thanks for that! I went hunting on Amazon.com

Did you choose to ship into Canada?

The shipping and import fees are "omfg" on the Dominus 2-pack:
- $39.99 + $29.04 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Canada Details

Is it widely known that choosing (and paying $5) for "Gift Wrap" means Amazon.com will ship it in ways other than slapping the shipping decal right on the item box and actually ship it inside another shipping box?
FlyingVEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 02:15 PM   #2314
Icetron

My Ratchet set from Amazon.ca shipped, surprisingly. Why couldn't they get Ironhide / Prowl? Lol. I'm content with this set since it was cheaper than that one anyways.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:17 PM   #2315
delrue
Crossover

Just got my Springer I ordered off of amazon.com, and it is indeed a Springer. Mailed in a bubble mailer so the box is a little damaged but the figure is fine.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 02:24 PM   #2316
starsaber89
Generation 2

Hi everyone,

I signed up just to post on this thread. Like everyone else I also bought the Tra Gen Wfc Galactic Ratchet & Lifeline set from amazon.ca. It was shipped and supposed to arrive yesterday but of course it didn't and I'm wondering what's going to happen now or if I am in the same boat as everyone else here.

On the tracking it did go through Halton Hills but the tracking says it also left Halton Hills. I think someone said theirs just went straight back to Halton Hills? Anyway it says it should be delivered by November 13-19 and that if it hasn't by the 19 I could get a refund.

Here is the tracking info:
Wednesday, 11 November
7:58 PM
Halton Hills, ON CA
8:58 AM
HALTON HILLS, Ontario CA
Tuesday, 10 November
9:20 PM
Brownstown, MI US
9:51 AM
Brownstown, MI US
12:26 AM
CA
Package has shipped

I can't even make another order as it's sold out. If I purchased it from the US Amazon site and paid for the shipping, will it go through a different shipping route or is it destined to be stolen at the same place? So bummed, I've been after Ratchet and Ironhide since Siege came out but couldn't even get one of those. I thought I'd finally have one!
starsaber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 03:20 PM   #2317
PetroRabbit
Generation 1

Been lurking these boards for some time, but figured now is as good a time as any to bite the bullet and join, as I too have had plenty of fun with Halton Hills.

My tracking history was pretty much exactly as above, which I patiently waited out before contacting Amazon to reorder/replace, from the looks of things under the wire before it went OOS.

The thing that interested me on mine and the post above is the ‘Departed Amazon Facility’ which clearly means it left to go somewhere, but quite where is the mystery.

Anyway everything crossed for Order #2, but having seen Matrix Holders experience don’t hold out much hope for success.
PetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 03:31 PM   #2318
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

A potential happy ending for me. Something arrived today, a box with a sticker on it according to my mom. She phoned me at work to let me know since I was keeping her in the loop about things.

Once I get off work and get home I'll find out what is the deal, but if it's the Paradron Medics thing at least that means I actually got it.

I have a pre-order with Amazon.com as well and have decided to keep it, if nothing else it will be a potential assistance to somebody who missed out on this lovely clusterfuck of an exclusive. Provided I get the second order from the states with no problem.

I really hope it isn't Alternate Universe Optimus Prime, they told me he wasn't due until November 30th.

Considering the state these things are shipped in, no wonder they're fucking getting lost or stolen. Just slapping a sticker on it and shipping it out as is in a simple box. Plastered with Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy on it.
Old 11-13-2020, 03:32 PM   #2319
LostPrime
Generation 1

Re: Ratchet/Lifeline sets
Called back in today to make sure they actually refund the first order and that I wouldn’t have to return a package I never got. Also wanted further details on where my second package is.
Agent transferred me to another and that one was able to refund my first order but gave no more details on where the second order was (still showing as in Vancouver / station delay). I had him “escalate” the item to find out where it is and why it is no longer moving. He said he would call back tomorrow to check to see if there are any further details and/or if it arrived.

In a last-ditch effort I was able to get one more pre-order in (arrives mid December) for the same set (now my third try). This time I left specific instructions that the set is a gift and I need it wrapped or packaged so contents are not visible and lastly that I would not refuse delivery.

Up until this set I have made dozens of purchase from Amazon and only had 2-3 items get lost very spaced out from each other. But since September I now have had cancellations and lost packages from Walmart.ca and Amazon.ca. I’m not sure if it’s a Hasbro distribution thing or a Covid-19 everything is a mess everywhere thing or if someone is borrowing packages.

To those who did get their packages enjoy! Looks like a nice little set.
LostPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 03:50 PM   #2320
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPrime View Post
Re: Ratchet/Lifeline sets
Called back in today to make sure they actually refund the first order and that I wouldn’t have to return a package I never got. Also wanted further details on where my second package is.
Agent transferred me to another and that one was able to refund my first order but gave no more details on where the second order was (still showing as in Vancouver / station delay). I had him “escalate” the item to find out where it is and why it is no longer moving. He said he would call back tomorrow to check to see if there are any further details and/or if it arrived.

In a last-ditch effort I was able to get one more pre-order in (arrives mid December) for the same set (now my third try). This time I left specific instructions that the set is a gift and I need it wrapped or packaged so contents are not visible and lastly that I would not refuse delivery.

Up until this set I have made dozens of purchase from Amazon and only had 2-3 items get lost very spaced out from each other. But since September I now have had cancellations and lost packages from Walmart.ca and Amazon.ca. I’m not sure if it’s a Hasbro distribution thing or a Covid-19 everything is a mess everywhere thing or if someone is borrowing packages.

To those who did get their packages enjoy! Looks like a nice little set.
Years from now they'll still be finding packages thought lost due to Covid and attempt delivery only to find that people moved or got tired of waiting.