Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-10-2022, 08:29 PM   #11
enforcedformula
Generation 1
enforcedformula's Ebay Auctions
Re: Top ten figures of the year

So 2022 was a good year TF wise for me. more new stuff then old stuff compared to last year. I am now at a point where I no longer grab everything cause prices are hell lol so lets count em down.

Honorable Mentions
Shattered Glass Star scream and Megatron - Two figures I enjoyed very much, but hasbro not releaseing the others in the country made me decide to sell em off.

Legacy Core Class Ratchet - so I fianlly got a ratchet......its a small boi and its leg won't stay attached lol QC FOR THE WIN!

10. Legacy Skids - So my only history with Skids is the bayverse movies so this figure was a great surprise.

9. Legacy Bulkhead - What can I say, prime universe is a easy buy for me and this guy is cool. would be higher if I got the redecod verison.

8. Netflix Soundwave - Its a soundwave so thats nice, you can tell its a retool and it hurts the figure overall probably even more so cause of blaster being so good (we will get to him lol)

7. Legacy Core class Shockwave - Core class is the best scale and they keep on knocking it out the park.

6. Legacy Dragstrip - So I know nothing about the stunticons or menasor and was planning on skipping him but a screwed up box got me in and he is great.

5. Draculus - Found him at winners and honestly for my first Crossover its pretty fun, I enjoy the old universal horror movies so this was a nice mix of 2 of my hobbies.

4. Legacy Iguanis - Core class is killing it. IDEK who this guy is but hes cool and fun to transform.

3. Legacy Blaster - This guy is great. amazing transformation, and 2 modes with little kibble and visible flaps.

2. Legacy Motormaster - Overall I think this guy is nice, his trailer is a little to short for me but its not like its usable anyway so its a non issue. combiner mode is cool, can not wait to see it fully done.

1. Legacy Velocitron Override - So what can I say about this piece of plastic perfection. One of my favourite Toy moments was picking the original of this girl at a walmart back when cybertron was airing.It is not only a great modern take It a great transformation with a cool car mode. Wish it had a cyber Key if not only so I could say OUR WORLDS OUR IN DANGER
Old 12-10-2022, 08:34 PM   #12
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Decent enough idea but for someone like me wouldn't help lol. If they did MP and 3P I'd be all over that list
The masterpiece page had that info. Tfwiki doesn't deal with 3p tho I'm sure someone has that list

Only three official Mp in 2022?

MP-55 Nightbird Shadow
(2022-02-28)
MP-53+ Senatorcrosscut
(2022-03-26)
MP-56 Trailbreaker
(2022-12-24)

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 09:46 PM   #13
Kinetic Bucket
Heretic Monkey

This is always a fun way to look back at the year and think about the figures that I got and what made me excited to track them down. Here's my Top 10 for 2022:

1) Sludge - A great build and a great representation, and the Dinobot I always wanted as a kid. I was so annoyed that he never got the G2 re-release

2) Cosmos - Stupidly low availability, but a surprisingly great figure!

3) Perceptor - A simple design, but a great representation. The only thing that would have made him perfect would be if he was a working microscope

4) Ironhide - He feels a little over engineered, but he's a great representation of the figure

5) Dragstrip / Wild Rider / Motormaster / Dead End - Lumping these guys together as some of them are amazing, some are middle of the road. and some came with a yellowed part right out of the box (But only one part of the leg, the other fine somehow)

6) Junkheap - a fun representation of a Junkion! The jury is still out with Scraphook. Going to see how he looks in person before I make a decision

7) Kickback - A basic, but surprisingly solid representation of the character. He pretty much transforms the way the original one did, and that ain't half bad!

8) Skids - He's not showing off, but he's not falling behind. He's a great representation of a figure who really only had a showing in the Marvel comics

9) Blitzwing - He's a solid figure, but SUPER finnicky when it comes to the transformations. All three modes are solid, but really complicated. Also, what the heck is the deal with the big hands? Are they from something? Are they going to be used on another figure later?

10) Red Cog - He's Cog, but red. And he comes with a lot of guns and grenades! He's basically a modern version of a GI Joe Action Pack!
Kinetic Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote