Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-03-2021, 11:05 PM   #1291
Supernova
Second star to the right
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

I had to get someone from the US to mail one to me.. I'm thinking at this point that if you want one, get it any way you can.

Transformers and Other Stuff For Sale

My Feedback Thread
Supernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 11:18 PM   #1292
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdark View Post
So do I give up on ever seeing Netflix Bumblebee up for sale again?
Yes I think so. I’d recommend getting it however you u can if you want it.

I know I’ve learned from this experience. When wave 3 goes up for preorder on Amazon JP and other Japanese sites, I’m preordering all the ones I’m interested in so I don’t have to worry. They come close to list price if you order enough to spread the shipping cost.
NightshadeX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 12:03 AM   #1293
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdark View Post
So do I give up on ever seeing Netflix Bumblebee up for sale again?

At this point I'd bet on not seeing anymore. That way if it does happen it's a pleasant surprise and if it doesn't then it's not any more disappointing than it is now.

I mean it's possible there's more. I saw some recent(ish) images from US walmarts that showed Netflix deluxes on shelves. But given how crap the distribution has been up here I'm not holding my breath about ever seeing them on our shelves.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:04 AM   #1294
RodimusRocks
Machine War

Is there a link yet for Netflix Cheetor?
RodimusRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:15 AM   #1295
BeeTrain
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusRocks View Post
Is there a link yet for Netflix Cheetor?
He's been found at US retail starting about 20 days ago but I was unable to find a listing/link at either .com or ca.
BeeTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:52 AM   #1296
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
At this point I'd bet on not seeing anymore. That way if it does happen it's a pleasant surprise and if it doesn't then it's not any more disappointing than it is now.

I mean it's possible there's more. I saw some recent(ish) images from US walmarts that showed Netflix deluxes on shelves. But given how crap the distribution has been up here I'm not holding my breath about ever seeing them on our shelves.
The US currently has Netflix Wave 3 deluxes on shelves
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 02:42 AM   #1297
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
The US currently has Netflix Wave 3 deluxes on shelves

Yeah, but yesterday I was on TFW in the terrible repack jobs thread and there were posts from the last few weeks that featured images that had wave 2's Elita-1 or Retro Headmaster Hardhead in the background. So clearly there are stores down there that have still had some stock of previous waves of stuff to bleed off, meanwhile I don't think I can recall anyone in BC spotting a Bumblebee/Elita on a shelf after December, if they ever saw them at all.
Old 04-04-2021, 03:35 AM   #1298
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Yeah, but yesterday I was on TFW in the terrible repack jobs thread and there were posts from the last few weeks that featured images that had wave 2's Elita-1 or Retro Headmaster Hardhead in the background. So clearly there are stores down there that have still had some stock of previous waves of stuff to bleed off, meanwhile I don't think I can recall anyone in BC spotting a Bumblebee/Elita on a shelf after December, if they ever saw them at all.
From what I've seen in videos, there are Walmarts in the US littered with Headmaster reissues and still a lot of the Netflix deluxes (Bumblebee and Elita-1 included). I've never seen Bumblebee or Elita-1 on the shelves in Edmonton in-person. Canada always getting shafted when it comes to the amount of stock. I hate the majority of these Walmart exclusives because they can't be preordered and the website is ass...
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 03:27 PM   #1299
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
From what I've seen in videos, there are Walmarts in the US littered with Headmaster reissues and still a lot of the Netflix deluxes (Bumblebee and Elita-1 included). I've never seen Bumblebee or Elita-1 on the shelves in Edmonton in-person. Canada always getting shafted when it comes to the amount of stock. I hate the majority of these Walmart exclusives because they can't be preordered and the website is ass...

I'm right there with you. I think I saw one person in the BC sightings thread say they found Bumblebee & Elita in a store in the greater Vancouver area. I've never seen anything out of Netflix Wave 2 live and in person besides the Optimus. And I know my particular Walmart stocked the wave 1 Headmasters at least once (because a boardie picked up the whole case of 4) but beyond that I've also never seen them and more people seem to be searching over finding.

The only reason I got the Headmasters was that the guy who got the case sold me his extras he ordered online before lucking into the case and then I got the last one I needed for the set (Chromedome) during the last app restock.

I'm not looking forward to trying to find the wave 2 trio. But I am glad that nothing in Netflix wave 3 interests me.

It really is frustrating how bad Walmart is at handling this stuff and especially how their website is total garbage stuffed full of resellers.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:56 PM   #1300
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Can’t say I’m surprised, American companies and America first policy is still carrying on and pandemic hoarding as well due to shipping insecurity.

I’m over two months behind on some containers at work because of the Montreal port strike so I’m getting 11 containers between tomorrow and Tuesday plus a truckload of lumber. Then 4 loads of lumber the rest of the week. An average day is about 2 containers and maybe a load of lumber every 2nd or 3rd day.

We’ve had our day in the sun (Remember Prime 1st Edition?) and seem to get the selects decently and sometimes earlier than our southern neighbours. I’m sure it’ll balance out. Has Optimus taught us nothing, lol.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart