Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-07-2021, 03:17 PM   #1131
Tiffster
Classic
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

And blurr and jazz see saw on the price on the app too.
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 03:36 PM   #1132
Tiffster
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
Well the RED and Netflix are all WM exclusives with more on the way (we’ve all seen the leaked Netflix kingdom Cheetor, dead barricade, quint ironhide and purple bony trex guy). I don’t think they’ve had other exclusives beyond that but the Netflix ones were pretty annoying this year with Bee, Soundwave and Elita.
Out of all you've listed, only cheetor might intrigue me due to the bolder paint scheme. All else is a pass. The netflix releases where abysmal except for prime. I managed to get soundwave when he was in stock for a fleeting second. Never see bee on line or in-store. Only saw Wheeljack and redalert in store once and passed since I had the regular releases. Headmasters never seen in store and managed to get hardhead and brainstorm online again during a rare fit of availability. I managed to find nemesis prime in-store one time. I've been hitting walmarts almost everyday during my lunch hour just to get these during covid. I'm tired and hope they make availability better going forward. Just a hope at this point.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:59 PM   #1133
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
Out of all you've listed, only cheetor might intrigue me due to the bolder paint scheme. All else is a pass. The netflix releases where abysmal except for prime. I managed to get soundwave when he was in stock for a fleeting second. Never see bee on line or in-store. Only saw Wheeljack and redalert in store once and passed since I had the regular releases. Headmasters never seen in store and managed to get hardhead and brainstorm online again during a rare fit of availability. I managed to find nemesis prime in-store one time. I've been hitting walmarts almost everyday during my lunch hour just to get these during covid. I'm tired and hope they make availability better going forward. Just a hope at this point.
I hope they re-release some of these figures again, namely Bumblebee. He's one of the main characters in the series, so he shouldn't be this hard to find.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 05:51 PM   #1134
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I hope they re-release some of these figures again, namely Bumblebee. He's one of the main characters in the series, so he shouldn't be this hard to find.

That's what frustrated me most about the Netlflix stuff. Most of them are recolors or small differences from the major releases of the same character (having already bought Siege Soundwave and 35th Soundblaster it was easy for me to pass on the Netflix version). But the fact that bumblebee is only available in an extremely limited quantities when he's one of the top 5 signature characters of the franchise makes no sense to me.

I'm hopeful that maybe he'll be a late-wave Kingdom release in a "standard" non-Netflix version, though Kingdom has its own smaller distribution issues and late waves are always harder to find.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:08 PM   #1135
Tiffster
Classic

Maybe rerelease it in the Buzzworthy line
Old 03-07-2021, 08:21 PM   #1136
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
SS86 Grimlock back at $42!
Get it while you can!

darn I missed it

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 08:50 PM   #1137
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
That's what frustrated me most about the Netlflix stuff. Most of them are recolors or small differences from the major releases of the same character (having already bought Siege Soundwave and 35th Soundblaster it was easy for me to pass on the Netflix version). But the fact that bumblebee is only available in an extremely limited quantities when he's one of the top 5 signature characters of the franchise makes no sense to me.

I'm hopeful that maybe he'll be a late-wave Kingdom release in a "standard" non-Netflix version, though Kingdom has its own smaller distribution issues and late waves are always harder to find.
I almost feel like they did this with Bumblebee so people would stop complaining about so many Bumblebees ("didja miss me??"), and now they will have the Buzzworthy line that will people appreciate for bringing him back. Wonky!
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 10:25 AM   #1138
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Bumblebee is even on the Kingdom poster.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 10:32 AM   #1139
Janitor
Classic

Cheetor

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000202328513
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 11:51 AM   #1140
Tiffster
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
$32.97 online but $29.99 if you find in store. Will store price increase later? Just wondering.

Tags
walmart