Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #461
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

my CC got charged and the money taken out as soon as i put in the pre-order on the first day it was up....

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #462
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

I'd think the charges that have shown up for some are pre-authorization holds put on the cards for a few days to make sure payment works. Pre-authorization holds vanish a few days later. The real charge should happen when the units are processing for shipping out.
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #463
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

I had a hold too right away, which has now disappeared.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #464
Nazarite
Masterpiece Collector

My pre-order was placed with my Amex. So I guess Amex handles it differently. Okay, I'm not worried any more.
Nazarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:11 AM   #465
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

I got the 25% off applied to my pre-order. Cool.

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Toys “R” Us regarding the promotion, "Hasbro25PD" and your air miles account adjustment. We are sorry to hear that you were not able to take advantage of these opportunities.

I researched your order, and confirmed that it qualifies for this promotion! I have requested a refund of $30 to your original form of payment. Our credit team will process your refund and notify you of such via email at

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #466
Autobot_Orion
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
I got the 25% off applied to my pre-order. Cool.
from a business point of view, I dont know why a few board members are up in arms about the littlecrybaby code. When people are calling in and saving 30 bucks using the 25% off coupon verses people typing in a code and saving 10 bucks. Toysrus is still making more with the baby codes. Money talks in the world. Than toysrus representatives go and make the figure exempt from any coupon offers. It sounds like they were more concerned about losing a profit off the 25 percent coupons. The question is why didn't the 25 percent off code work on the online orders in the first place?. Why cry about the crybaby code when tru failed to honor the 25 percent coupon code in the first place.
I dont really care about saving any money on this figure, retail price is good enough for me, I just hope to get one.

Last edited by Autobot_Orion; 08-18-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Autobot_Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #467
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Orion View Post
from a business point of view, I dont know why a few board members are up in arms about the littlecrybaby code. When people are calling in and saving 30 bucks using the 25% off coupon verses people typing in a code and saving 10 bucks. Toysrus is still making more with the baby codes. Money talks in the world. Than toysrus representatives go and make the figure exempt from any coupon offers. It sounds like they were more concerned about losing a profit off the 25 percent coupons. The question is why didn't the 25 percent off code work on the online orders in the first place?. Why cry about the crybaby code when tru failed to honor the 25 percent coupon code in the first place.
I dont really care about saving any money on this figure, retail price is good enough for me, I just hope to get one.
uh, why did you post that in reply to me? they put the code through. I said it was cool. i don't care either way if it worked, i'm happy that it did. chillllllllll.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #468
halcyon
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Orion View Post
For clarification, the code didn't work because it was MP Soundwave. The code simply did not work for any transformer or item online at the time.

One of the reason why the code is a big deal is because it's Soundwave. If we called in about the code with any other product, they'd be sure...but Soundwave has such a high demand that CSR's all of a sudden see this HUGE surge of phone calls regarding that and the code that there must be some sort of controversy about it.

In any event, I think we all agree that the priority is to just get a Soundwave. The code is a bonus.
halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #469
Autobot_Orion
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by halcyon View Post
For clarification, the code didn't work because it was MP Soundwave. The code simply did not work for any transformer or item online at the time.

One of the reason why the code is a big deal is because it's Soundwave. If we called in about the code with any other product, they'd be sure...but Soundwave has such a high demand that CSR's all of a sudden see this HUGE surge of phone calls regarding that and the code that there must be some sort of controversy about it.

In any event, I think we all agree that the priority is to just get a Soundwave. The code is a bonus.
does the 25 percent off code work online now?
Old 08-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #470
Autobot_Orion
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
uh, why did you post that in reply to me? they put the code through. I said it was cool. i don't care either way if it worked, i'm happy that it did. chillllllllll.
yes and there is no problem with using any coupon is my point as long as people get a SW. People save 10 or 30 dollars, pay full retail with free shipping it's cool.