Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #551
khazano
Generation 1
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

I just preordered mine. You guys are crazy if you're holding off on the possibility of saving 30 bucks. As someone said, ill gladly pay the 30 not to have to drive to toysrus 4 times a week hunting this thing down.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #552
big dawg
Energon

thanks guys- just checked in and saw SW was on preorder again and bought it! so excited I don't have to go to the store every day. And honestly I could give a crap about the 25% off right now... it's better than the $180-200 from the US.
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #553
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

I pre-ordered another just for fun will be a nice day when all 3 show up hahahahaha
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #554
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

I am most tempted to order more AS for custom seekers. But I need money to buy new underwear...
Old 08-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #555
omegaprime
Energon

Talked to a representative was supposed to order and he said that they don't take the coupon for soundwave, advised me to order tomorrow its % 25 off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dawg View Post
thanks guys- just checked in and saw SW was on preorder again and bought it! so excited I don't have to go to the store every day. And honestly I could give a crap about the 25% off right now... it's better than the $180-200 from the US.
omegaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #556
ninjha
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime View Post
Talked to a representative was supposed to order and he said that they don't take the coupon for soundwave, advised me to order tomorrow its % 25 off.
That would be awesome if you can use the 25% off when pre-ordering MP SW. But I guess the question is, when it will arrive at your doorstep?
ninjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #557
Rev
Addict

So if I cancel my order and it is online for pre-order tomorrow, I would get 25% off?
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #558
protoform_ironhide
Commander

If the preorder is still there by tomorrow... And u are willing to take the risk of TRU not being able to fill all their preorders... Then go ahead and cancel it. Or be on the safe side, just order double! I got the feeling MP Soundwave won't be as rare as we thought it will be now, many will probably return them to TRU due to all these messed up coupon and sales. If you plan to sell them to make some kinda profit in the future, don't expect too much, they may flood the market like MP Rodimus that still doesnt worth much.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #559
Paradigm-Shift Prime
Unit Warrior

Because it is only a pre-order, it seems unlikely that they would have tomorrow's 25% off registering for it anyways.

We'll see obviously, but I would hardly be counting on it, as pre-orders (say video game in store) normally wouldn't be applicable for a sale on at the time the pre-order is made.
Paradigm-Shift Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #560
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm-Shift Prime View Post
Because it is only a pre-order, it seems unlikely that they would have tomorrow's 25% off registering for it anyways.

We'll see obviously, but I would hardly be counting on it, as pre-orders (say video game in store) normally wouldn't be applicable for a sale on at the time the pre-order is made.
Was there discount for the ultimate Predaking on the last sale when it was on preorder? I don't recall seeing discount on these preorder item... But TRU seems to change the policy all the time.. We will find out by tomorrow whether or not we get this discount.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote