Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 06-27-2014, 01:56 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Comic Book Artist Alex Milne to attend TFcon Toronto 2014

TFcon is very pleased to welcome back Alex Milne to the TFcon Toronto guest list this year.

Alex is the artist for IDW’s popular Transformers: More than Meets the Eye comic book. He will be attending both days and offering prints and commissions to attendees all weekend long.

TFcon Toronto – The world's largest fan-run Transformers convention will take place July 11th to 13th, 2014. TFcon will return to the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Transformers. You can book your discounted room now via the 2014 hotel reservation website. TFcon Toronto preregistration is still online. This is the only way to reserve the 2014 exclusive MASTERPIECE SHAFTER and to sign up for the customizing classes.

TFcon Toronto 2014 features Canada's largest dealer room for Transformers merchandise, question and answer panels and autograph sessions with many special guests including SUSAN BLU the voice of Generation 1 Arcee and voice director for Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Transformers Animated, GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines and Optimus Prime in Armada, Energon and Cybertron as well as AARON ARCHER former Creative Lead for all Transformers partnerships, NEIL KAPLAN the voice of Optimus Prime in Robots in Disguise, SARAH STONE artist for IDW’s Transformers: Windblade miniseries, Transformers: Robots in Disguise ongoing series comic book artist ANDREW GRIFFITH, Transformers colorist JOSH PEREZ, Transformers toy designer and artist MARVIN MARIANO, the man behind LilFormers MATT MOYLAN and a live performance by THE CYBERTRONIC SPREE as well as PEAUGH and VANGELUS with more TBA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MTMTE28_subcvr.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	23908  
Old 06-29-2014, 03:41 PM   #2
Nullray
IGC
Re: Transformers Comic Book Artist Alex Milne to attend TFcon Toronto 2014

I hope he has time to do custom book cover sketches this year. I have a previous Con book I would like for him to show some creativity for my collection.
Nullray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:42 PM   #3
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.
Re: Transformers Comic Book Artist Alex Milne to attend TFcon Toronto 2014

ooo, more stuff to get signed and framed

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tfcon 2014