Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-21-2015, 09:37 AM   #1
JohnathanKong
Generation 2
Devastator sale price at Toys R Us Canada

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that with the 30% off all transformers at toys r us, it comes to 132.97. If you use code CPLXBDAY10 it brings the price down to 122.97. That's only 2.97 more than costco and this comes with free shipping.

I was waiting for costco to release their devastator, but now I don't have to wait, or search around.
JohnathanKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:45 AM   #2
BoNKerS
Animated
Re: Toys R Us Devastator

BOOM! thanks a lot!
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 01:40 PM   #3
CanBot
Cybertron
Re: Devastator sale price at Toys R Us Canada

Dammit, it adds it to my cart, and then says my cart is empty! I can't stand TRU.ca sometimes...stupid shit like this. Great price, and sold if I can get the cart thing working.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:45 PM   #4
CanBot
Cybertron

Dammit, it adds it to my cart, and then says my cart is empty! I can't stand TRU.ca sometimes...stupid shit like this. Great price, and sold if I can get the cart thing working.

Well I guess five minutes made a difference, now they're out of stock online. Ah well.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:25 PM   #5
ccsquinty
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanKong View Post
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that with the 30% off all transformers at toys r us, it comes to 132.97. If you use code CPLXBDAY10 it brings the price down to 122.97. That's only 2.97 more than costco and this comes with free shipping.

I was waiting for costco to release their devastator, but now I don't have to wait, or search around.
You are mistaken... This is cheaper than costco

Costco is going to be $140....not $120
ccsquinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 02:29 PM   #6
ccsquinty
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanBot View Post

Well I guess five minutes made a difference, now they're out of stock online. Ah well.
I thought it would be sold out by the morning... Actually lasted till now you say...

But then again, even if ppl got their order through, doesn't mean it will be fulfilled for sure... Many times i see instock online at toysrus only to get an email after ordering that they can't fulfill my order, out of stock... Frustrating...
Old 08-21-2015, 02:59 PM   #7
Marcotron
Robot Master

just checked again out of curiosity and it's now saying out of stock. 3pm.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #8
Janitor
Classic

Thanks for the code! I called in and had my order adjusted with the add'l $10 off, sweetnesssss!

That 2-per-person limit probably helped with keeping the scalpers from clearing Devy out...or at least slowed them down to give most people a decent shot.
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:22 PM   #9
JohnathanKong
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsquinty View Post
I thought it would be sold out by the morning... Actually lasted till now you say...

But then again, even if ppl got their order through, doesn't mean it will be fulfilled for sure... Many times i see instock online at toysrus only to get an email after ordering that they can't fulfill my order, out of stock... Frustrating...
I've actually had this happen to me multiple times. I got the item that was in stock but they ended up cancelling my order. I haven't received the shipped notice yet, so let's see how that works out.

I just checked right now to see if it's out of stock still and it is. I didn't expect it to go out of stock so fast.
JohnathanKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:57 PM   #10
ccsquinty
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanKong View Post
I've actually had this happen to me multiple times. I got the item that was in stock but they ended up cancelling my order. I haven't received the shipped notice yet, so let's see how that works out.

I just checked right now to see if it's out of stock still and it is. I didn't expect it to go out of stock so fast.
i really thought it would be gone by 8am morning...

i know i am getting my devy cuz already been shipped...with tracking #...i ordered around 3am this morning...