Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-24-2015, 03:45 PM   #61
Citoria
Generation 2
Re: Devastator sale price at Toys R Us Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreobuilder View Post
Ordered my Devy on Friday morning and received ot today. I haven't opened it yet.

OB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
My Devastators arrived today!
Mine did too!

A word of caution! I started transforming them at work and Bonecrushers cab was EXTREMELY tight to flip back for the head. When I finally carefully got it back, there was a big stress mark on the joint. I even watched a youtube video and it was the same thing.

Be careful guys!
Citoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:48 PM   #62
chico82
Generation 1

For those of you who ordered from Walmart, I was able to get them to price match the difference and refund it back to my Credit Card. I just sent them the order # and links from their site and the TRU site and they refunded my CC ~$50.
chico82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:15 PM   #63
JohnathanKong
Generation 2

I received my devastator as well. It's great, but I don't think that it's worth more than what the sale price is. Even for the Takara Devastator, 220 might be a bit steep. Maybe I've handled too many Masterpiece transformers, but the plastic seems brittle or thin; not too sure what it is, can't quite put my finger on it.

Anyway, I rather take the Hasbro one for 100 less than the Takara and get some upgrades like the Dr. Wu Mixmaster or the perfect effect upgrades.
JohnathanKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:37 PM   #64
905soundwave
Robot in Disguise

Mine arrived today as well after ordering Friday morning. pretty good. mine shipped by Canada Post, Expedited Parcel. Left at the door. this service usually isn't that fast. Thank god I don't have to go to the Purolator pick-up centre.
905soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:57 PM   #65
Xtreme987
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 905soundwave View Post
Mine arrived today as well after ordering Friday morning. pretty good. mine shipped by Canada Post, Expedited Parcel. Left at the door. this service usually isn't that fast. Thank god I don't have to go to the Purolator pick-up centre.
So glad I get my parcels delivered to the post office then I get a card in my mailbox to go pick it up there. I hear a lot of members on here get there's just left at the door. Any nosy neighbour could walk up & snag your goods. Screw that.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:33 PM   #66
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme987 View Post
So glad I get my parcels delivered to the post office then I get a card in my mailbox to go pick it up there. I hear a lot of members on here get there's just left at the door. Any nosy neighbour could walk up & snag your goods. Screw that.
That's not a nosy neighbor that's a thieving one. The Canadapost guy that delivers in my neighborhood will actually leave it at my side door (with a knock) if I'm home else I get a card in the mail (pays to make friends and be nice to others).

So I got my Devastator in the mail this afternoon, pretty happy over all. Definitely some room for improvement (Hooks boom doesn't twist or extend and some of the greens are a bit off) but he is huge. I get the Tonka toys feel that people don't like but he fits pretty good with the classics line.

On sales I'd say worth it but regular price I'd would have opted for the Takara version.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline   Reply With Quote