Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-04-2021, 12:15 PM   #3551
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

So on Coneheads, the Japanese version was released as an exclusive with Takara Tomy Mall in April. That's likely why an assumed second run was hoped for, saying that, there was a run in Asia as Conehead sets popped up on Aliexpress, so there was more made it seems, and Hong Kong often gets many of our items before us in similar packaging for us to get it later on, as we share production at times ot seems.

In a Hasbro meet up someone asked if there would be a second run as Canada was shut out of the set, and they said none was forecast...so it could be we were shut out still for some reason, with other regions getting stock or they didn't want to ruin a restock surprise. I think we will get them and they just don't care about giving proper info to Canada. Hope they are not US rejects in envelopes.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 01:36 PM   #3552
Abominus Prime
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
So on Coneheads, the Japanese version was released as an exclusive with Takara Tomy Mall in April. That's likely why an assumed second run was hoped for, saying that, there was a run in Asia as Conehead sets popped up on Aliexpress, so there was more made it seems, and Hong Kong often gets many of our items before us in similar packaging for us to get it later on, as we share production at times ot seems.

In a Hasbro meet up someone asked if there would be a second run as Canada was shut out of the set, and they said none was forecast...so it could be we were shut out still for some reason, with other regions getting stock or they didn't want to ruin a restock surprise. I think we will get them and they just don't care about giving proper info to Canada. Hope they are not US rejects in envelopes.
Well that's dumb, how could they be that thoughtless and stupid. I thought they liked money. To just forgetting an entire country and then not even caring to make it right. And if that's the case, why doesn't Amazon just completely scrap the whole thing and just cancel the preorder everyone's been waiting almost a year for ?
Abominus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 02:46 PM   #3553
LegendaryArticuno
Generation 1

Kingdom Wave 2 is starting to ship from Amazon.

Just got a shipping confirm on Ractonite, but no confirm on Airrazor yet.
LegendaryArticuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 02:51 PM   #3554
Malechai
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryArticuno View Post
Kingdom Wave 2 is starting to ship from Amazon.

Just got a shipping confirm on Ractonite, but no confirm on Airrazor yet.
confirmed. shipping notice for inferno and huffer.
Malechai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:06 PM   #3555
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
The statement came from an interview with the Design team (who has nothing to do with distribution). They stated they had no idea there was even an issue with distribution and said its possible for a second run. Its been semi confirmed that UK, AUS and CDN never got releases for the coneheads as per a recent thread and feedback on reddit.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:36 PM   #3556
Tiffster
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
The statement came from an interview with the Design team (who has nothing to do with distribution). They stated they had no idea there was even an issue with distribution and said its possible for a second run. Its been semi confirmed that UK, AUS and CDN never got releases for the coneheads as per a recent thread and feedback on reddit.
Commonwealth snub???
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 06:42 AM   #3557
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
Commonwealth snub???
FOR THE ROYALTY!!!..wait...I think I lost focus here lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 12:03 PM   #3558
LegendaryArticuno
Generation 1

Amazon just cancelled my Airrazor preorder...
LegendaryArticuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 12:42 PM   #3559
Mumps
Canadian Slag

Amazon shipped both of my Airrazors (one was for a friend, but he found one on the same day so I'm customizing it), but gave me the ol' delay email for Huffer.
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 12:45 PM   #3560
Wheelwave
Cybertron

We can never trust Amazon anyone. Someone once told me the rich companies always seem to struggle while the smaller companies make the money.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote