Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
Nemesis Angel
Generation 2
Jay's Clocks hard to get a hold of?

Anyone else having troubles getting a hold of Jay's Clocks via email? I have emailed him several times over the past 2-3 months but I have not heard back. Just wondering what everyone elses experiences are with the store? This has slowly started to sour me away from dealing with them if i can't communicate with them. I can understand if they get a lot of emails but if I send at least 10 in 3 months, you would think that at least 1 would be replied to?

Thanks
NA
Nemesis Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero
Re: Jay's Clocks hard to get a hold of?

Took them months to respond to emails so I ended up dropping in one weekend. The owner wasn't there but his mother was. She was able to get a hold of her son (name escapes me right now) by phone right away.

If you want a response then either call them direclty or take a trip to their brick and mortar store in South Surrey. It's worth checking out and they are actually very nice people...probably just disorganized when it comes to email.

Another thing you could try is PMing Darth Wave who personally knows the owner of Jay's Watch and Clock. He might be able to relay a message for you...

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
blitz
More the Meets the Eye

Yah, they don't really response to emails much as it took me a bunch of emails before getting a reply if at all. So a call is your next best option besides going to the store itself.

The mom is very nice when you visit the store but she has limited knowledge of the toys. Minesh would be the guy to talk to and he was usually at the store on Fridays but I'm not sure if thats still his schedule.

You can also PM miasboytoy.
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
CyberMnky
Animated

That seems all rather convoluted for dealing with a business. Not being able to deal online with an online store makes little sense to me.

If you are reading this then you must be bored...

CyberMnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #5
miasboytoy
Animated

minesh is the toy guy that runs the toy section out of his dads clock store. as of now he has been MIA since getting married. from what i know he has got a new job that has crazy hours. his brother has been taking over the toy section for now. i think minesh has 3 jobs in general. so he is a busy guy. that isnt an excuse for not responding in a timely fashion. minesh has always delivered, sometimes late but always delivers. i will let him know of your concerns. darth wave knows minesh through me. so dont bother contacting him. im the one with the connections with jays clocks. i will try to get him to correct this situation. i will also try to get the borthers comtact in case he has taken over. hopefully this will rectify things. dont give up on his store yet as he usually has great prices. we all like to save when we can. ill will update you guys asap. im gonna call him now!
miasboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:44 AM   #6
Darth Wave
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasboytoy View Post
minesh is the toy guy that runs the toy section out of his dads clock store. as of now he has been MIA since getting married. from what i know he has got a new job that has crazy hours. his brother has been taking over the toy section for now. i think minesh has 3 jobs in general. so he is a busy guy. that isnt an excuse for not responding in a timely fashion. minesh has always delivered, sometimes late but always delivers. i will let him know of your concerns. darth wave knows minesh through me. so dont bother contacting him. im the one with the connections with jays clocks. i will try to get him to correct this situation. i will also try to get the borthers comtact in case he has taken over. hopefully this will rectify things. dont give up on his store yet as he usually has great prices. we all like to save when we can. ill will update you guys asap. im gonna call him now!
Hey Guys, I second Miasboytoy's comments. Minesh has one of the best prices around, so please just bare w/ him a little as all this will be dealt with.
Darth Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #7
Trans4mers
Energon

Minesh is a great guy. Just give him some time. He runs one of the nicest stores and gives great customer services.
Trans4mers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #8
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

I agree. I have dealt with Minesh numerous times and he always has had some of the great prices around; The Jay's Club 10% off, the flat rate shipping (He charged me $9 shipping for MP Prime with trailer, MP Ultra Magnus, and MP Megatron, which was super-awesome.)

He usually takes a bit to get back to you because of his schedule and stuff, but the wait is worth it. I am waiting for the MP Rodimus and I'm gonna get it from him too.

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:48 AM   #9
skywarpforlife
Mini-Con

Hello everyone. My name is Paresh and I am taking over for Minesh. I know in the past getting back to you all via Email has been difficult and for that I am sorry. I get all emails through Jays Clocks and do my best to respond within 24 hours.

Please feel free to give us a call or drop by. We'd love to hear from you all. Our recent arrivals are the Rodimus Primes Masterpiece and Optimus Prime MP-10. I am doing my best to bring in Transformers and the best prices around. Feel free to email me at: pramji@shaw.ca if you have any questions or concerns.

I thank you for your continued support.

Paresh.
skywarpforlife is offline   Reply With Quote