Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-19-2021, 04:27 AM   #1341
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porpackage View Post
Retro headmasters highbrow and skullcruncher finally in stock on Walmart Canada app

Weirdwolf is there too. I just nabbed all 3 new bots for this wave provided they don't shaft me (which I don't expect they will because I'm pretty sure most people have said Walmart doesn't pull the "sorry, we don't have the stuff you ordered so your order is cancelled" bit like TRU does sometimes)

Be careful though, when I searched "Transformers Headmaster" it returned 8 results: the first ones that came up were the wave 2 bots but with listed prices of $71.94 apiece. Going to one of those listings gave me a "this item is not sold in your area" page though. Also it's easy to spot them because highbrow in this instance doesn't have an image. I suppose that's fine because they don't appear purchasable at the inflated price, but I wanted to note it in case it scared anyone off without investigating further.

Below them are the 4 "real" listings with the 3 new bots and re-release Hardhead at the actual price of $32.97
Old 05-19-2021, 05:07 AM   #1342
BeeTrain
Beasty

Just Weirdwolf and Hardhead left. Missed out on Skullcruncher.
BeeTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:13 AM   #1343
steamwhistle
Crossover

Weirdwolf (1 in stock)
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/6000202...er=TnL5HPStwNw

Hardhead (9 in stock)

Huffer (3 in stock)
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:19 AM   #1344
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Core Megs
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000202651649

Ractonite
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000202651655

Kingdom Arcee
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000202651661
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:26 AM   #1345
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise

Had Huffer in my cart. Went to find something to pad the order to get free shipping. Went to checkout. And Huffer was gone.
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 11:46 AM   #1346
The Nemesis
Alternator

Huffer was on Amazon yesterday, along with Inferno and Airazor.

Might still be available if you missed out from here (though at least Inferno required you to pick a different buying option to get the sold/shipped by Amazon listing)
Old 05-19-2021, 11:53 AM   #1347
Banshee
Energon

Has anyone gotten any updates on the Netflix Megatron Spoiler pack? Mine still says the estimated delivery (to a store) is May 23. I haven't been charged yet.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 12:23 PM   #1348
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Might still be available if you missed out from here (though at least Inferno required you to pick a different buying option to get the sold/shipped by Amazon listing)
I'm a bit confused by this, what different buying options are there?
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 01:13 PM   #1349
The Nemesis
Alternator

The default inferno listing yesterday was $50 from some other seller that was being fulfilled by Amazon. To get the $40 amazon listing you have to click the link that says something like "7 offers from $39.99" below the add to cart/buy it now buttons to get all the marketplace listings including the $39.99 + free shipping sold/shipped by Amazon option.

It's something I've seen with increasing frequency since the middle of Earthrise. For whatever reason some transformers have buying options from 3rd party sellers that are more expensive promoted over Amazon's own listing. I don't want to get too much into it here though since this is the walmart thread. I just mentioned it because someone missed out on a walmart Huffer listing and amazon seems like a usable alternative for Huffer and some of the other kingdom w2 bots at the moment.

Edit: I just checked the inferno link I posted in the Amazon thread and it is now defaulting to Amazon's own listing at msrp and free shipping. So the whole discussion is moot. But yesterday it was showing a $49.99 from a different seller as the default.

Huffer is still there at 32.99 and ships in 1-2 days

Last edited by The Nemesis; 05-19-2021 at 01:32 PM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 03:06 PM   #1350
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
To get the $40 amazon listing you have to click the link that says something like "7 offers from $39.99" below the add to cart/buy it now buttons to get all the marketplace listings including the $39.99 + free shipping sold/shipped by Amazon option.

It's something I've seen with increasing frequency since the middle of Earthrise. For whatever reason some transformers have buying options from 3rd party sellers that are more expensive promoted over Amazon's own listing. I don't want to get too much into it here though since this is the walmart thread. I just mentioned it because someone missed out on a walmart Huffer listing and amazon seems like a usable alternative for Huffer and some of the other kingdom w2 bots at the moment.

Edit: I just checked the inferno link I posted in the Amazon thread and it is now defaulting to Amazon's own listing at msrp and free shipping. So the whole discussion is moot. But yesterday it was showing a $49.99 from a different seller as the default.

Huffer is still there at 32.99 and ships in 1-2 days
Damn, this means I'm gonna have to check (listings that I previously dismissed as 3rd party)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart