Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-26-2021, 07:06 PM   #3991
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Got the cancellation, and e-mailed Hasbro as per Chaingunsofdoom's link. I was polite.

I agree: if every one of us that got a cancellation sent Hasbro a polite, short message, it could have an impact..what's the worst that could happen? Nothing?

Personally I'm happy to spend 5 minutes to write them and see what happens.
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 07:33 PM   #3992
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
*looks nervously at my pre-orders for both the Kingdom 2-packs*
I don't have a horse in this race for the coneheads so this is my thought as well.

Placing them on the first day is basically a placebo if the supply chain is this borked.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 10:58 PM   #3993
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echotransformer View Post
Got the cancellation, and e-mailed Hasbro as per Chaingunsofdoom's link. I was polite.

I agree: if every one of us that got a cancellation sent Hasbro a polite, short message, it could have an impact..what's the worst that could happen? Nothing?

Personally I'm happy to spend 5 minutes to write them and see what happens.

Great idea to do this. I just sent my message to Hasbro as well. Mine went a bit long because I decided to couple it with Thrust and Runabout as well. For those people who are not sure how to go about the wording, here is what I sent. Feel free to use it as a template of sort.

Dear Hasbro, I am writing from Canada.

Unfortunately Amazon.ca cancelled the long anticipated Transformers Earthrise Coneheads 2-pack. The original pre-order started in July 2020. Since then Amazon.ca sent numerous delay emails and finally just in the last day or two it has now officially been cancelled. This news was extremely difficult for us collectors to hear about and we are asking that Hasbro please find a way to make this 2-pack available at other retailers in Canada such as Toys R Us, EB Games, and/or Walmart.

Also, here in Canada we are glad to still have Toys R Us available as a retailer. Months ago they had Earthrise voyager Thrust and Earthrise deluxe Runabout available for what seemed like in short quantities and it was very hard to get an order put in for them. Every time they were showing as available online they were gone in minutes usually in the early hours of the morning or during work hours. I was one of the many people who did not get a chance to get an online order made for both figures. Also, once these figures made their way in-store they were in even shorter supply than online. I live a 30-minute drive from my nearest TRU store and did not get a chance to purchase these figs in-store either. Therefore, I would also like to request these figures somehow be re-released.

Many of us collectors understand Covid has been a major obstacle in figures not being made easily available. That is why I am sending this request for a re-stock of said figures.

Thank you very much Hasbro, many of your fans are looking forward to seeing these re-stocks happen!
Harry Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 12:55 AM   #3994
savagephil
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Prime View Post
Great idea to do this. I just sent my message to Hasbro as well. Mine went a bit long because I decided to couple it with Thrust and Runabout as well. For those people who are not sure how to go about the wording, here is what I sent. Feel free to use it as a template of sort.

Dear Hasbro, I am writing from Canada.

Unfortunately Amazon.ca cancelled the long anticipated Transformers Earthrise Coneheads 2-pack. The original pre-order started in July 2020. Since then Amazon.ca sent numerous delay emails and finally just in the last day or two it has now officially been cancelled. This news was extremely difficult for us collectors to hear about and we are asking that Hasbro please find a way to make this 2-pack available at other retailers in Canada such as Toys R Us, EB Games, and/or Walmart.

Also, here in Canada we are glad to still have Toys R Us available as a retailer. Months ago they had Earthrise voyager Thrust and Earthrise deluxe Runabout available for what seemed like in short quantities and it was very hard to get an order put in for them. Every time they were showing as available online they were gone in minutes usually in the early hours of the morning or during work hours. I was one of the many people who did not get a chance to get an online order made for both figures. Also, once these figures made their way in-store they were in even shorter supply than online. I live a 30-minute drive from my nearest TRU store and did not get a chance to purchase these figs in-store either. Therefore, I would also like to request these figures somehow be re-released.

Many of us collectors understand Covid has been a major obstacle in figures not being made easily available. That is why I am sending this request for a re-stock of said figures.

Thank you very much Hasbro, many of your fans are looking forward to seeing these re-stocks happen!
That's a perfect email!
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 07:23 AM   #3995
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

The only real issue with getting the figures reissued is that Hasbro needs a minimum order quantity to a SKU shipment, and we're talking in the ten's of thousands. Not sure if that'll happen.

Last edited by Digibasherx; 07-27-2021 at 08:08 AM.
Digibasherx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 09:10 AM   #3996
nuropa
Robot in Disguise

Ark is $214.25 on Amazon.ca delivery end of Aug-Sept.

Tra Gen Wfc K Titan Class https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08XBS2S33/...ZA8AX8GCPD1524

edit: back to normal price now.

Last edited by nuropa; 07-31-2021 at 03:30 PM.
nuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 12:48 AM   #3997
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Maybe its worth getting a collective EMail together to send them as well, as it is absurd to issue an exclusive item through one retailer in one country, and cancel the order for the entire country...especially Canada which has alot of TF fans and customers, and is still one of the largest markets in the world for their products. South Park episode on now reflects it wel....Aaaanndd its gone!

Thanks for contributing your email complaint to Hasbro. Please feel free to take the time to write to them as well, as I'm sure other countries who got messed around with these issues are not so silent: https://hasbro-new.custhelp.com/app/ask

Cheers!

Last edited by MilanX3; 08-01-2021 at 01:04 AM.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 01:11 AM   #3998
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Maybe its worth getting a collective EMail together to send them as well, as it is absurd to issue an exclusive item through one retailer in one country, and cancel the order for the entire country...especially Canada which has alot of TF fans and customers, and is still one of the largest markets in the world for their products. South Park episode on now reflects it wel....Aaaanndd its gone!

Thanks for contributing your email complaint to Hasbro. Please feel free to take the time to write to them as well, as I'm sure other countries who got messed around with these issues are not so silent: https://hasbro-new.custhelp.com/app/ask

Cheers!
Tried, I guess neverhasanythingbro.
Does not want, my Questions or email??
alternatorfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 03:00 PM   #3999
Wheelwave
Cybertron

Because of all those Conehead cancellations on Amazon, I contacted Toysnowman and they said they are still good.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 04:24 PM   #4000
DestronDecepticon23
Generation 2

Just out of curiousity was wondering if anyone might have any insight on this?... Was thinking about canceling my Amazon Prime service however I do have two of the Amazon exclusive sets on preorder with them. I want to say the Kingdom sets are Prime exclusives and I was just wondering if I were to cancel, would that cancel my preorders? If anyone has has any sort of answer would definitely appreciate the information!

Current Hunt:
Breakdown
Twincast
DestronDecepticon23 is offline   Reply With Quote