Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-18-2021, 09:21 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Studio Series Sunday Official Transformers Reveals ? Grindor, Bumblebee, Jolt, and Th

Surprise! Via their Facebook page, Hasbro has just dropped a batch of official Studio Series reveals for the rest of Wave 3, in what they’re dubbing. #StudioSeriesSunday. Thanks to this we now have the reveals for: • Leader Grindor • Deluxe Bumblebee • Deluxe Jolt • Voyager Thrust Of course, we have already seen all of these thanks to either leaks or even them showing up at retail, but it’s still nice to finally have their official reveals. Hasbro says the wave will be fully releasing this summer.

The post Studio Series Sunday Official Transformers Reveals – Grindor, Bumblebee, Jolt, and Thrust appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 07-18-2021, 11:54 AM   #2
jtkv
Robot Master
Re: Studio Series Sunday Official Transformers Reveals ? Grindor, Bumblebee, Jolt, an

Anyone know if this Studio Series 74 the same as the Buzzworthy Bumble Studio Series 74 release?
For Sale List thread
jtkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 12:00 PM   #3
TheSwipe95
TheSwipe95
Re: Studio Series Sunday Official Transformers Reveals ? Grindor, Bumblebee, Jolt, an

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkv View Post
Anyone know if this Studio Series 74 the same as the Buzzworthy Bumble Studio Series 74 release?
Exactly the same, just a different box and backdrop.
TheSwipe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 10:05 AM   #4
jtkv
Robot Master

Thanks... now to decide which version to get/keep.
I already have the Buzzworthy version, but would like to keep the standard Studio Series packaging.. guess it depends if I can get it on sale.
For Sale List thread
jtkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:01 PM   #5
delrue
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkv View Post
Thanks... now to decide which version to get/keep.
I already have the Buzzworthy version, but would like to keep the standard Studio Series packaging.. guess it depends if I can get it on sale.
Which shouldn't be too hard to find on sale. There's very few Studio Series that just sell out immediately and never make it to the sales loop.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote