Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-06-2021, 10:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Earthrsise Cliffjumper & Studio Series Kup Redecos

Thanks to 2005 Boards member*prime roller*we have our first look at the*Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Earthrsise Cliffjumper & Studio Series Kup redecos which have been found in Taiwan. As usual with most of the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line, these figures were just found at stores without any official announcement. We have now a slight redeco of the*Earthrsise Cliffjumper mold now with sky blue painted windshields and Studio Series Kup now features a gray chest windshield. There could be more differences, but we may need some in-hand images to get a closer look at each figure. See the mirrored image attached to this » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Earthrsise Cliffjumper & Studio Series Kup Redecos Revealed! appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-06-2021, 10:22 PM   #2
Philtastic
Beasty
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Earthrsise Cliffjumper & Studio Series Kup Rede

I thought Hasbro was ditching plastic windows...
Philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 10:46 PM   #3
delrue
Crossover
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Earthrsise Cliffjumper & Studio Series Kup Rede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philtastic View Post
I thought Hasbro was ditching plastic windows...
Only in some regions, maybe?
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 03:46 AM   #4
Crobot91
Metroplex

That Cliffjumper looks sweet. Really like the toon-accurate deco.
Old 12-07-2021, 10:34 AM   #5
Marcotron
Robot Master

Kup, with the painted window, with the chip painted on, looks amazing. Toon accuracy!
So glad I never got the SS86 version.
Cliffjumper looks great too.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 05:03 PM   #6
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

That Kup looks awesome. I never really realized that was all that was missing to really improve his robot mode - a painted front window. Looks leagues better. I never really thought of him as having a real window since I don't remember any passengers. If I see him in the wild, I'll upgrade.

Cliffjumper's windows, though... doesn't really match my expectation for a regular carbot. Nice to see the autobot symbol though...
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 05:17 PM   #7
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

It's great for anyone who missed out on Earthrise Cliffjumper. That figure is getting ridiculously expensive on the aftermarket.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote