Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2022, 12:58 PM   #331
RansakWORK
Generation 2
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Calgary
Posts: 162
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Which stores?
One of this sites sponsers! lol
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 01:05 PM   #332
Wheelwave
Alternator
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 989
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
One of this sites sponsers! lol
Which one?
__________________
Current Hunt:

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 01:16 PM   #333
RansakWORK
Generation 2
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Calgary
Posts: 162
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Which one?
Look at my location..

A3UP is in BC
TFToys is in Alberta
Toysnowman is in Ontario?

My whole point is that they are starting to show up in canada this week.

Last edited by RansakWORK; 01-13-2022 at 01:20 PM.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 01:58 PM   #334
Saundowaivu
Beasty
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 378
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Toysnowman is in Quebec
Saundowaivu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 08:19 PM   #335
MilanX3
Animated
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,919
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Has anyone else got calls from two different numbers from Toysnowman today? They never call me and only ever text me shipping information or email...the owner has always been great! I never received a call before and hope everything is going smooth with their warehouse move. Not sure if its possibly a phone problem on my end? Anyone else had this happen?

Last edited by MilanX3; 01-19-2022 at 09:11 PM.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 09:33 PM   #336
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Sun Swipe Prime's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 3,820
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Has anyone else got calls from two different numbers from Toysnowman today? They never call me and only ever text me shipping information or email...the owner has always been great! I never received a call before and hope everything is going smooth with their warehouse move. Not sure if its possibly a phone problem on my end? Anyone else had this happen?
Did you call/email them back to see if there was a problem? I mean, wouldn't that be a more direct route? It could be there's a delay in your order, or it could mean someone is spoofing his number(s) and is trying to fish. In either case, you'll probably get a straight answer quicker if you just contact Toysnowman and ask.
__________________
SIDESWIPE: *grumbles* ... the greatest fighting machine in the universe and they make me a janitor!
Sun Swipe Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 09:47 PM   #337
MilanX3
Animated
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,919
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
Did you call/email them back to see if there was a problem? I mean, wouldn't that be a more direct route? It could be there's a delay in your order, or it could mean someone is spoofing his number(s) and is trying to fish. In either case, you'll probably get a straight answer quicker if you just contact Toysnowman and ask.
Yes, I certainly contacted them first as no message was left on either call. My concern is that it is a fishing issue. I wanted to know if others were having the same thing happen to sort out what is going on and let them know if more information is found if there is a problem. Thanks.

Last edited by MilanX3; 01-19-2022 at 09:55 PM.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 05:00 PM   #338
savagephil
Beasty
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: toronto
Posts: 351
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Anyone know if they got kingdom blaster in? The state's have them all over the place now, and everyone here worried canada won't get any, kinda like the conehead debacle
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 05:09 PM   #339
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus
Yonoid's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Oakville
Posts: 2,403
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagephil View Post
Anyone know if they got kingdom blaster in? The state's have them all over the place now, and everyone here worried canada won't get any, kinda like the conehead debacle
most recent update sounding like March now, he's coming out again in Legacy wave 1 so I wouldn't worry about not getting one. Although the Kingdom boxes are so much nicer than those Legacy.
__________________
Feedback Thread :
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...596#post687596

4 Sale:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=68541

Looking for ER Coneheads
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 09:50 PM   #340
savagephil
Beasty
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: toronto
Posts: 351
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

I know but that’s why I want the kingdom one lol
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Transformers Shopping







Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.