Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-11-2016, 06:18 PM   #11
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron
Re: Masterpiece Seekers or CHUG Seekers

I think you should hold on to what you have for now. Since you mentioned you were going back to school and would have to stop collecting everything except for a few comic titles.....Unless you are just trying to start a conversation then buy both complete sets including the Igear coneheads! They are quite nice for you MP collection.
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:04 PM   #12
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

Like we keep telling you again and again. Collect what you like and stop asking us what to collect.

It's what you like. Don't care what others like.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:59 PM   #13
Deception
Crossover

just buy everything
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:26 PM   #14
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Counterpoint: Sell everything!
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:11 PM   #15
metacooler
Dinobot

My opinion is MP all the way. I love the way they are G1 accurate and fill a spot of my childhood I miss. MP's are what I wish my toys were as a kid. I also like the way they hold their value.

To those who choose to berate the poster, isn't the point of websites like this is to talk to each other and get others opinion. Some of you and you know you who you are, like to talk down to others like you are better and know more. Please if you have nothing good to say, keep it to yourself. No one except other narcissistic haters on this site care what you say. Unfortunately most of the frequent posters on this site fall under this category. Just like trolls you would never talk to some like this to their face. I look forward to your uneducated BS replies. FYI I couldn't care less.
metacooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:36 PM   #16
TRUCKvsGUN

Ah, talking down to others you see as talking down to others. Well played.

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 02:04 AM   #17
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Prime 316 View Post
I think you should hold on to what you have for now. Since you mentioned you were going back to school and would have to stop collecting everything except for a few comic titles.....Unless you are just trying to start a conversation then buy both complete sets including the Igear coneheads! They are quite nice for you MP collection.
I never said I would do it now, I could do it after school is done and landed a job in my field. What, I am trying to say is I can sell my CHUG's and collect the MP Seekers.

I can get a fair value for my CHUGs, the Takara Tomy Seekers Elites (are in excellent condition and I still have the box)
Old 09-12-2016, 06:05 PM   #18
pandagfx
Generation 1

Depends on what you want to do with the seekers in a MP collection. For play or display? You gonna have to buy a MP seeker to play with it and then make a better informed decision.

For me, if and when MP Megatron V2 comes out, I might line them up for the 84 group photo, and then that's it. My display has no other use for that lineup.

I hate the MP seeker mold (robot-wise), the only bigger offender is Rodimus Prime. In jet mode, the MP-3 mold still looks sleeker than the MP-11 mold, notwithstanding the colors. So it's always gonna be a WIN-LOSE situation with either mold. Honestly, you have to REALLY LOVE the MP seeker to blow some serious money on them.

As for CHUG, they're much more fun to play with and pose, and don't take up a lot of valuable display space.

6 CHUGS or 1 MP for about the same amount of money. If I was on a tight budget, it's a no-brainer.
pandagfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:52 PM   #19
Rev
Addict

Some things never change.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:01 PM   #20
DuG
Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
I never said I would do it now, I could do it after school is done and landed a job in my field. What, I am trying to say is I can sell my CHUG's and collect the MP Seekers.

I can get a fair value for my CHUGs, the Takara Tomy Seekers Elites (are in excellent condition and I still have the box)
I think waiting is your best option because you never know they may come out with another Seeker option such as an improved MP or an improved generations seeker mild that you like more.

You never know you may end up deciding you no longer want to collect Transformers anymore and collect something else or dedicate your disposable income something completely different.

In the mean time enjoy your classics seekers, enjoy the comics, and kick ass in school!

P.S. For as much grief as we give you for posting your questions please keep doing it as it generates conversations.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote