Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-21-2021, 02:40 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers R.E.D. Optimus Primal & Reformatting Megatron Announced for Walmart Coll

Coming to us from IGN, we have the reveals for R.E.D. Optimus Primal and Reformatting Megatron. They are both a part of the Walmart Collector Con and will be available both there and Hasbro Pulse on July 23 at 10 AM ET/7 AM PT for $22.99. Both figures come in at 6-inches tall and are non-converting, as is the case with the R.E.D. line. By going R.E.D., Hasbro opted to “bring collectors the most screen-accurate versions of their favorite characters” for Primal and Megatron. Optimus Primal has 30 points of articulation and detailed paint, coming in at 74 deco » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers R.E.D. Optimus Primal & Reformatting Megatron Announced for Walmart Collector Con appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 07-21-2021, 02:54 PM   #2
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers R.E.D. Optimus Primal & Reformatting Megatron Announced for Walmart

Think I'm gonna need that Megs
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 05:05 PM   #3
Onslaught
Combaticon Commander
Re: Transformers R.E.D. Optimus Primal & Reformatting Megatron Announced for Walmart

I really like that Optimus Primal. I don't think I've seen any RED figures since the first wave, so hopefully he shows up.
Onslaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 06:36 PM   #4
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Primal is a must buy. Reformatting Megatron is a pass for me. Out of all the RED figures so far, Megatron was the weakest. His proportions were not very good. This looks to be just a repaint, so I'll pass.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 06:42 PM   #5
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Primal is a must buy. Reformatting Megatron is a pass for me. Out of all the RED figures so far, Megatron was the weakest. His proportions were not very good. This looks to be just a repaint, so I'll pass.
I only want him for the deco. I don't like the RED figs
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote