Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #51
hugh_da_man
Armada
Re: Anyone buy from KOToys.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
In all fairness, businesses like KOtoys are based entirely on stolen toys and stolen designs/properties. No original products there.
Yeah and they wouldn't be in business without the support of people willing to pay large sums of money for said stolen toys.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #52
Nocturn
Previously Dead

That gets me thinking... Hasbro should just undercut these guys and ship loose toys pre-release from China
Old 08-13-2010, 06:37 PM   #53
astrana
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
In all fairness, businesses like KOtoys are based entirely on stolen toys and stolen designs/properties. No original products there.
u making it sounds so wrong, but who has been dropping over 1 grand on KOtoys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalprime View Post
hasbro does this all the time!
oh yeah, i dont understand why they have sales on transformers. Hasbro is losing so much money selling them like that
Old 08-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #54
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
I'm officially done with Mike and KOtoys. Getting calls straight from China in the middle of the night for a mere pending $30 payment after I've spent well over a grand with that guy since I've known him, that's just too crazy for me. He woke up the baby and my 7-month pregnant wife (who later suffered from bad cramps because of the stress) like a madman for $30. Gimme a f*ck*ng break. I knew from the start he was severely mentally unstable, I've been enduring countless of nonsense discussions with him on MSN, but now, it's over, it's just too much to endure for stupid stolen toys. If you want to deal with him, do it at your own risk, but I can no longer recommend the guy.
I'm sorry but I find that funny after you had endorsed kotoys so soundly (not the upsetting of your wife but the calling you in the middle of the night). Of course I've had insomnia for the last 4 night so I might find it funnier than it really is.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Old 08-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #55
astrana
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkamanraiden View Post
I'm sorry but I find that funny after you had endorsed kotoys so soundly (not the upsetting of your wife but the calling you in the middle of the night). Of course I've had insomnia for the last 4 night so I might find it funnier than it really is.
plus if someone has the ability to drop 500-1000 on toys monthly cant make a 30 dollar payment right away?
Old 08-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #56
Pascal
Banned

500-1000 on toys monthly? Suuuuure. When you don't know squat about a situation, please refrain from making stupid comments, ok? Today's not the right day to get on my nerves buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh_da_man View Post
Yeah and they wouldn't be in business without the support of people willing to pay large sums of money for said stolen toys.
Highbrow and Fallen were under $30 each. Scouts were usually $5-10.

Last edited by Pascal; 08-13-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #57
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2

I bought a KOLD Klear Optimus awhile back and it arrived without a hitch. But, a few days later, I picked him up to transform and parts throughout the body started to stress or break and then finally the right leg broke clean off!

Peaugh said in his youtube review (where I learned about KOtoys) that kotoys sell replacement parts for the Kold stuff and I emailed the guy about it and got no response. So, some time later, I posted in the forum (as a last resort) and asked about this replacement service or for any help/info about it. And finally I got a email back but it was a SEMI-ANGRY toned email.

And I also got a Thomas Train Set Combiner, but that had parts that were glued together that shouldn't have been. So, I got my package but it was of poor poor quality.

After reading all these posts, it looks like I'm not the only one who went through a sour experience.

The Klear Prime is now in a bag and in about 15 pieces. BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY IN MY LIFE, NEVER AGAIN!
Old 08-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #58
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

Guys, I just asked for some reviews from people who had dealt with him. No need to get all worked up at each other.

Please and thanks.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Old 08-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #59
Cliffjumper69
primebein's rival
Cliffjumper69's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Cliffjumper69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
I bought a KOLD Klear Optimus awhile back and it arrived without a hitch. But, a few days later, I picked him up to transform and parts throughout the body started to stress or break and then finally the right leg broke clean off!

Peaugh said in his youtube review (where I learned about KOtoys) that kotoys sell replacement parts for the Kold stuff and I emailed the guy about it and got no response. So, some time later, I posted in the forum (as a last resort) and asked about this replacement service or for any help/info about it. And finally I got a email back but it was a SEMI-ANGRY toned email.

And I also got a Thomas Train Set Combiner, but that had parts that were glued together that shouldn't have been. So, I got my package but it was of poor poor quality.

After reading all these posts, it looks like I'm not the only one who went through a sour experience.

The Klear Prime is now in a bag and in about 15 pieces. BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY IN MY LIFE, NEVER AGAIN!
Awwwww..... They look soooo nice and clear
Old 08-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #60
astrana
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
500-1000 on toys monthly? Suuuuure. When you don't know squat about a situation, please refrain from making stupid comments, ok? Today's not the right day to get on my nerves buddy.
are you threatening me? I am so scared~~~

i don't know the situation, but i know facts

you used to pay hundreds of dollars for pre-release toys, you admitted yourself on this thread

Quote:
I've spent well over a grand with that guy since I've known him
and now you complain about stolen toy sellers.

in the haul thread

august 13th: 4 stealth force, 1 drift (least 30 bucks)
august 10th: device label broad blast (72 on automaton)
august 9th: fallen, highbrow and some scouts (around 70-80 CND)
august 3rd: Bandai GE-46 Brave, Bandai DX Braver, Bandai SOC GX-54 Tobikage & Kurojishi, CM's brave Gokin 30 Gordian

Brave Gokin 30 Gordian alone is over 240 CND
http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/...0-gordian.html

that's not even a full month lol

Last edited by astrana; 08-14-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Closed Thread