Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-16-2021, 05:05 PM   #1761
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

I ordered Wreck-Gar on Saturday, it shipped Monday and arrived at my door some time early this afternoon. That's pretty good time for going from Ontario to BC.

And as an extra bonus, somebody at Walmart's shipping depot screwed up in my favor. They sent me the order packed in the Hasbro shipping case for the figures, which is pretty normal for them. But it seems like someone just slapped a label onto the Wreck-Gar case as it came into their warehouse and shipped it out without opening the case and taking the other two figures out. So my box that showed up had 3 Wreck-Gars in it when I only ordered 1 lol.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:21 PM   #1762
delrue
Crossover

Should sell the extras and donate the money to Wal-Mart unionization efforts, lol.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 05:38 PM   #1763
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
Should sell the extras and donate the money to Wal-Mart unionization efforts, lol.

I'm considering selling the other two, but the catch is that two of the three in the case came with one of the chest "nipple" gun barrel things popped off. I can tell that one of them is rattling around loose in the box, but there's no sign of the other. So if I were to sell it to someone who wants a sealed box they'd be buying it on good faith that the part is trapped somewhere in there or they'd have to consent to me opening the box to verify it's in there.
Old 09-17-2021, 01:26 PM   #1764
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
I'm considering selling the other two, but the catch is that two of the three in the case came with one of the chest "nipple" gun barrel things popped off. I can tell that one of them is rattling around loose in the box, but there's no sign of the other. So if I were to sell it to someone who wants a sealed box they'd be buying it on good faith that the part is trapped somewhere in there or they'd have to consent to me opening the box to verify it's in there.
Worst case, the buyer could just bug Hasbro Customer Support to replace the Wreck-Gar if he's missing his nipple guns or what have you. Since the figure is currently circulating/not hard to find there's a decent chance they'll get a straight replacement instead of an equivalently priced exchange.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:23 PM   #1765
Taylor890
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
Worst case, the buyer could just bug Hasbro Customer Support to replace the Wreck-Gar if he's missing his nipple guns or what have you. Since the figure is currently circulating/not hard to find there's a decent chance they'll get a straight replacement instead of an equivalently priced exchange.
My kingdom rodimus was missing the card and one of the smoke effects and they couldn't even replace that even though it's brand new, they just sent me something else as a courtesy.
Taylor890 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:44 PM   #1766
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor890 View Post
My kingdom rodimus was missing the card and one of the smoke effects and they couldn't even replace that even though it's brand new, they just sent me something else as a courtesy.
contacting Hasbro is worse for new toys since all that stock is being sent to retailers instead so they wont have any left in hand themselves. They only have older stock or stuff no one wants, like Deluxe SS Satelite Soundwave
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 06:43 PM   #1767
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post

I opened the box where I couldn't tell if the piece was in there at all and found it. And I have someone who wants to buy that one and is not concerned with the box being opened to double-check.

I'm thinking of just returning the other one to Walmart to get a refund. That gets me my full order value back including tax (so essentially my keeper Wreck-Gar becomes free) and I have to go to Walmart anyways.

I also cancelled the Rhinox out of my still-outstanding order for Rhinox/Tracks/Scorponok. The other two are in stock on walmart.ca as online only, albeit at like $7-8 more than what my order was locked in at so we'll see if they get processed now. I shifted Rhinox over to a Toysnowman order with Galvatron (to replace the janky shoulders one I got from Amazon) and Gnaw, but TSM is charging like $10 more apiece than my walmart order on Tracks and Scorponok so I'm still going to take my chances with WM before I turn to an alternate order source for them.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:04 PM   #1768
The Nemesis
Alternator

Like I said in my previous post I cancelled Rhinox out of my still-unfulfilled order that included Tracks and Scroponok. And lo and behold this morning I get a notification that Tracks and Scroponok have shipped after almost 2 months of waiting

Last edited by The Nemesis; 09-18-2021 at 01:07 PM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:14 PM   #1769
Tonestar
Star Seeker

Hey, I have a coupon code good for $10 off when I spend $100 or more on their site but I have no idea where I am to insert the code anywhere on the site in payment, address or anywhere ??? Does anyone where the code should go ? Thanks.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:55 PM   #1770
steamwhistle
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
Hey, I have a coupon code good for $10 off when I spend $100 or more on their site but I have no idea where I am to insert the code anywhere on the site in payment, address or anywhere ??? Does anyone where the code should go ? Thanks.
Might depend on your code, but try this, maybe:

After your cart is loaded, try clicking the down arrow at the top right beside "My account" to get the drop down box to appear.

Then click "My account" to get the account page to open.

Then enter the code in the Redeem eVouchers box.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wallycode.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	50145  
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart