Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-14-2021, 02:01 PM   #501
RocketGTR
Animated
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by winslowboys View Post
Edit: i legitimately just had a shower thought: how does he know what items I was writing about (Bebop/Leonardo/replacement parts) if there was no attempt by me to contact him before escalating with my credit card?
I assume once he gets the chargeback he'll be provided with your CC number and transaction dates and amounts. Should be a simple matter to then look into his system to find out which customer applied for the CB then.

Last edited by RocketGTR; 05-14-2021 at 02:03 PM. Reason: CB not CC
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 02:51 PM   #502
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by winslowboys View Post
Just got my first (of presumably many) angry emails from this guy. He casually leaves out the fact that I’ve been asking him to ship the instock items ordered in September since November. And nowhere in his email does he mention any of the emails and support tickets I’ve sent since March asking for follow up, including my last attempt at correspondence saying I’ll be escalating the matter if he doesn’t reply.

Dude is a chump. I don’t feel bad about this at all.

Edit: i legitimately just had a shower thought: how does he know what items I was writing about (Bebop/Leonardo/replacement parts) if there was no attempt by me to contact him before escalating with my credit card?
Wow, what a complete and utter a-hole. This guy seriously needs an attitude adjustment or just needs to close his business. The fact that you've been trying to get your stuff for more than 6 months and were ignored, you have full and justified right to claim a charge-back. If he can respond to charge-backs within a day, he can respond to requests to ship parts of orders within a reasonable amount of time. Total and complete arse-hattery on his part.

I don't usually hope for bad things to happen to people but some people really do deserve it. I hope his business fails completely at this point, just to save the headache for future customers that are unaware of his b.s.

Make sure you post a BBB review as well as anywhere else he has business reviews available. Then respond to his nasty nasty replies with reasoned and informative responses so he can't just sweep your reviews under the rug.

Last edited by Ozrein; 05-14-2021 at 02:54 PM.
Ozrein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 04:04 PM   #503
Robbler
Machine War

Set him a follow up email last night about cancelling my preorder which I originally sent on May 1. I'll give him two weeks for that and if I get nothing back, I'm just gonna go to paypal.
Old 05-14-2021, 05:33 PM   #504
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbler View Post
Set him a follow up email last night about cancelling my preorder which I originally sent on May 1. I'll give him two weeks for that and if I get nothing back, I'm just gonna go to paypal.
I'm 3 emails in and he hasn't responded to any of them yet.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:05 PM   #505
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Latest Facebook update:

https://www.facebook.com/15674798269...0622384920506/

Support tickets not working? I wonder where he got that idea...?

Jesus Christ, just address the fucking issue, don't tell a customer to go to start another method of contact you address an issue when they've reached out to you already. Deal and address the problem first hand.

Bureaucracy may be for governments, but it'll kill a business.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:08 PM   #506
Fab
Generation 1

From

Quote:
We continue to be understaffed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the third lockdown/stay at home order that Toronto is currently under. We will hopefully be able to have additional help in 1-2 weeks as someone I already interact with (and therefore there are no concerns regarding covid-19) will have the ability to help us out. Until that happens support is doing their best to get to everyone however expect extensive delays on receiving a response to your inquiry. Please do not send multiple emails regarding the same request as it will only exacerbate the support backlog. If you need to follow up on a request ensure you reply inline with the existing email chain and DO NOT create a new email.

As of right now the support ticket system is causing more problems than it’s solving due to the existing support backlog and we will be phasing it out. Please do not submit a new support ticket using that system as it may take us an incredibly long time to answer it. The support system will remain active in order to respond to and view existing tickets. If you submit a new ticket we cannot guarantee it will be answered. We will be transitioning to a multi-layered email system that will allow people to send specific requests to specific inboxes facilitating supports ability to get through these communications.

Please contact us for your customer support needs using the below emails for their assigned purpose:

support@nmctoys.ca - This email address should be used for all general inquiries, product enquiries, and customer support needs

sales@nmctoys.ca - This email will ONLY be used for cancellation requests, change of address, locker shipment requests, combined, order requests, etc… Essentially, ONLY contact this email address if it involves an issue surrounding fulfillment or cancellation of your order. Any attempt to contact sales@nmctoys.ca for issues outside of the above will go unanswered. DO NOT contact sales with inquiries regarding the ETA of pre-order products.

I cannot stress this enough, emails to sales@nmctoys.ca that do not directly involve the above will NOT be answered. For all of your other customer support needs you must contact customer support. Only contact sales if you have a refund request, want to follow up on a shipment, have your locker shipped out, combine an order, schedule a pick up, or change your address. Everything else will be ignored/you will receive a generic response informing you to contact support.
If you sent tickets via the support system, you may want to change approach...
Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:25 PM   #507
style
Energon
style's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab View Post
From

If you sent tickets via the support system, you may want to change approach...
I had to email a fair bit.

Last edited by style; 05-18-2021 at 02:36 AM.
style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:40 PM   #508
pringj
Generation 1

I emailed him the other day saying if my refund wasn’t addressed right away that I would be forced to file a complaint with Consumer Protection Ontario and I received an email back where I was called clown, special snowflake and a Karen. He called my threat bullshit. He is likely so backlogged because his thousands of loyal customers are finally turning on him.
pringj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 08:14 PM   #509
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

Can we do the TL;DR yet? Bottom line never order from this guy, tell your friends AND enemies to never order from this guy. If you have an order in do whatever you can to get your money back now because for the majority of people he is running a deposit/restocking fee scam on items he never intends to get.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 08:20 PM   #510
RocketGTR
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by style View Post
I had to email 3 times a day for 3 days until he answered me and cancelled my last 2 preorders and then took 10% from those 2 preorders and the 10%s from the two previous disputes that I won 100%.
Did you ever go to your CC to get your stolen money back?