Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 08:57 AM   #49
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Transformers Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
I don't remember that. I instead remember Titans Return being the year that deluxes finally hit the 19.99 price point

Let me check...

Here, found this image on the web, the Titans Return deluxes were 19.97 at Walmart.

By the way, none of us have to rely on memory, the info is out there. You could have looked it up too. While there have been the one off class/wave that went down in price (like the wave 2 CW voyagers at Walmart compared to wave1), I have found no evidence of a general fall in MSRP after a raise in MSRP in the past 10 years. Would be nice if the new buying habits we are promising each other here made this a first though.
Hmmm.. I believe that might be American prices.

I remember the POTP being 15$ at the time quite clearly.

If I can find an old recept I will confirm, but I do remember that the prices jumped at the last wave in some places, but I do remember that around me, they did not, at least not until I had stopped buying.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.