View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:04 AM   #12
MahtimusPrime09
Shut up, Rattrap
MahtimusPrime09's Ebay Auctions
Re: Follow up Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
I have a crap memory overall, but for some reason I can remember how to transform pretty much every figure in my 1000+ collection. Even some real tough ones like Badcube's Wardog (warpath) and their Sunstreaker, or XTB's Appolyon (MP style Megs).

That said, from time to time I do get stuck on a particular part and have to head to YouTube... though often a product photo will work as well.

I definitely need YouTube for most 3P figures the first time or two. I could never have figured out something like UT Challenger (AoE Prime) even with instructions.
I’m kind of in your boat as well. Regardless of my memory outside of my collection, I seem to be able to remember the transformation for most figures in my collection. For example, I likely remember how to transform most of my deluxes and I’d like to think all of my legends and smaller figures. The majority of voyagers I can transform as well, while the Leaders are a mixed bag, 50-50.

That being said, DX9 Mightron is one figure I always resort straight to the instructions for. SS Blackout too (man that thing is complex, but I still love it). TLK Nitro Zeus also comes to mind, TR Trypticon too.

My Sales Thread
My Want List
My Collection
My Feedback Page
MahtimusPrime09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.