Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 12:33 PM   #8
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: Titans Return Fort Max Review on youtube by Kal El.

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusb39 View Post
Not as great as i thought but with half a dozen third party addons he will be a great figure. I for one wont be putting batteries in mine. He looks ok in bot mode and passavle in city mode. But ship mode?? Eh, no.
Half a dozen? I know PE is upsizing their Master Sword accessory kit for this guy, but when Metroplex came out, from what I remember there were only 2 companies making Sixgun add-ons and one other company making an alternative head with add on accessories like radar dishes. There's no definite way to know how much more 3rd parties would do for Fort Max and even less so to speculate on given how little love that market gave to Metroplex.

Ship mode is about as bland of a stretch as it was with the G1 toy, but city mode sucks with this version compared to G1. I dunno... I was excited when they announced it, but the more I see it, the more it convinces me that I should just get the Encore reissue of Fort Max instead....it's just that I know shipping is gonna be brutally painful to get Encore 23 shipped.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.