Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 08:24 PM   #178
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernamePrime View Post
take the time to learn when shipments come into your local tru/WM and go during those times instead of calling, i typically get my stuff early cause im out and about canvassing multiple stores on their delivery dates the night of or next morning.

so if you called yesterday and it seems they came in yesterday then i advise going in on friday early evenings

my hunt for a netflix soundwave had me drive for 200km and 6 walmarts before getting one in hand in Dec, not fun but it gets the job done

For as much as I can trust anything that any of the people I spoke to said, the babies' section manager said that they aren't getting regular shipments of anything right now and it's more or less just different manufacturers or whoever dropping small lots of whatever at random intervals instead of a truck departing the warehouse with regular stock refills. It makes it seem like I won't be able to count on Friday afternoons being a regular time to get anything. I probably could've gotten more info out of the head manager if I had been able to talk to her but I'm so pissed off at how this has been handled that I don't trust myself to phone the store back without being really super annoyed and alienating them.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.