Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #192
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
Yes, people have a right to ask questions, but from an outsiders view right now, I'm not seeing any questions being asked. I see a lot of wild and angry accusations.
Sadly I think all A3U threads are doomed to spiral into what we have here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
Let's think about this for a moment. If these accusations are true, what is there to gain from them? You warn off a few people, but the harm has already been done to youself, and you're out what ever money you're out. Now think about if these accusations are false. You're dragging Boris's name through the mud here and causing him problems that he doesn't deserve and that's wrong.
Not to mention the legal implications of making such false statements. I'm all for the community helping out each other, but without rock solid proof we are doing more harm than good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrage View Post
As someone who is also an entrepreneur, I'm showing my support for a local business owner like Boris. That's why I find some of this back and forth arguing a little bit tiring and ultimately......off topic.

Boris opened the store because he is passionate about the Transformers hobby (likes yourselves) and he came here to look for support and some people here instantly bring him down........what a disgusting attitude.

I know how tough it is to start up a business. I'm having a hard enough time trying to get my company up and running without the people bad mouthing me at the start.

Let's be reasonable here. You're unhappy about what happened in the past, fine, say your words, let the past be the past and move on......no need to lose sleep or get an ulcer over it. I mean, seriously, what is it.....a year ago and this stuff has been dormant??? Come on guys. Its not worth it. Boris explained himself and deserves a chance. This whole bringing up of A3U's past is not fair to Boris and his mention of a fresh new start for the company.

This thread should be locked, the announcement was made, Boris said his piece.

Go transform something
Well said! The entertainment value of this thread is dropping and it is just turning sad now. Why not just start a separate "I hate Spencer" thread and be done with it?

Give Boris a chance to prove himself one way or another. If he is genuine, then great! More options for us Canadians. If he is snowing us then we will eventually find out and A3U will be dead once again.

Again, best of luck with this Boris... you've got one hell of an uphill climb to make.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.