Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #191
King Benny
Generation 1
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Ginrai, I have met Boris in person. He does exist. You can go to Facebook and look him up - he is the admin for the A3U group. His profile photo matches the guy I met at the store.

I can also confirm Alex is still at A3U. He is the first guy I met actually. I can also confirm Spencer is at the store. At first, I wasn't sure if it was him, but Facebook helped me confirm that.

I do not know what roles Alex and Spencer play with Urban Samurai, but I do know that when I visit, it is Boris that is doing all the "transformer type work". By that, I mean managing all the inventory and engaging conversations with customers in regards to new products coming in. He is often very busy at the store and to me, looks like the A3U owner. Spencer, if he is there, is often behind the counter - not really involved. He has shared some useful product information to me (I am thankful being a newbie at this hobby), but Boris is the one I communicate the most with and is the person I complete the transaction with.

I agree with those who have expressed that this thread is getting tiresome. I hope we can move on and focus on the new products A3U is and will be supplying.

Ben

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.